TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Soundtrack update and customisation]
Hello Sir,

I just love the new theme music of "Harvest of Sorrow" in the menu. For those interested, this fine tune is by P.T. Adamczyk and here is a direct YT-Link to it: Harvest of Sorrow Main Menu Music. My questions: will the OST for Gwent be updated in the future? And will there be an option to choose your favorite songs in the menu? Thank you and keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Information about available special cards]
Hello Kind Sir,

This is my favourite expansion among these 3. I haven't had so much fun playing stupid combos in a while and I'm kinda sad it will be "balanced" next patch.

My question:
With the introduction of a new card: Filavandrel aén Fidháil, have you considered showing the player what cards can he get in some way? How are we supposed to know and remember that there are e.g. no 11 or 7 provision special cards? I think that's one of the reasons why Gerhart of Aelle is often played with zeal (I know 13 for 11 is not bad and it can be stopped by the enemy) but most players just don't know/remember what special cards they can get.

So cards like them and cards we will get in future with this mechanic should be more rewarding for pro players who know all the cards (provision cost etc) and not new/casual who play them and kinda know what they can get but not really (fun mechanic)?

P.S. Guess who played Filavandrel Melee with 13 power Kappa

Hello dear Burza,

Shower thought after Radovid card announced - if Redania was the new faction planned in Beta instead of SY, is there a Redania faction cardback art? If so, could it be released (& maybe polished a bit)?

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

One more - if Sigi Reuven counts Salamandra as a gang, shouldn't Collusion get a Salamandra ability too? Like Spawn a Mutant?

Last edited:
Hi Burza. One very important change should be implemented. Would be amazing if we can spend Ore to buy Meteorite Powder. It is very strange that it is still not possible to do. Lack of powder in gwent

[Reward Trees and Starter Decks]
Hi Burza, when you last updated starter decks you and Jason mentioned plans to introduce reward trees to unlock cards to improve starter decks. Are those trees still planned, and if so then when will they be out? Also, will we be seeing more reward trees this year in general as we'll only be having one expansion?

Hello Burzu o/

1. Are you going to do more events in next year?
Because comapring to other card games (LoR, Hearthstone) Gwent is poor in terms of events. Other card games have the same numbers or even more new cards in one year then Gwent and also a lot of events. But not Gwent... :(

2. Is there a chance for for example TOP 16 Qualifier finals to be on CD PROJECT Red channel? It would be better for the tournament itself and for Gwent itself

3. Since there will be no new expansion until the end of this year, can we expect a big balance patch in October or November?

Daily remider that we miss Slama and it would be nice to see him again

Last edited:
[Option for leader charges]
When I use leader charge, the game always forces me to keep using the next leader charge. Most of the time, I want to use only once this turn but several time I lose the next charge accidently because the leader charge keep focus which I don't want to. Sometime, the game start the next turn with leader charge still focusing too.

Is it possible to add an leader charge auto-focus option to the Gameplay menu? So, players can set auto-focus leader charge on or off. By this way, players who prefer the current method can leave it as it is while players who like me can turn it off.

Last edited:
Hi Burza,

My question is a short one. Why is there no avatar for Eskel?
All the other Kaer Morhen witchers have their own avatar (some even have two!) but poor Eskel is nowhere to be seen.
I know the man is modest but I think it's time Eskel was shown some appreciation as he very much deserves it and I am certain I am not the only one who'd love to have an Eskel avatar.

Wishing you and the team a nice weekend,

Sincerely,
RedSirion

[Fewer duplicates]
Hi Burza.

In Hearthtone, protection against duplicate cards has been added for quite a long time. This means that the kegs will give you cards that you don't have yet.

Have you thought about adding the same system to Gwint, perhaps only for legendary or premium cards? For today getting duplicates of the same cards is very annoying, especially for cards of high rarity.

[Change Gernichora/Bloody Mistress flavour text]
Hi Burza,

this may seem like a very petty complaint but it irks me more than it reasonably should that Gernichora has the same flavor text as Bloody Mistress. Whereas all evolving cards from Master Mirror and even Urcheon of Erlenwald and Botchling get different ones when they transform. It seems to me as if Bloody Mistress didn't get the same level of polish as the other cards I mentioned. I think the powerful relict that used to rule Ysgith deserves something more.

Could something possibly be done about it? I think we even have a perfectly fine Thronebreaker flavor text for Gernichora.

['Sacred Flame' update]
Hello Sir,

the nights are getting longer, a chill is in the air. Maybe it's time to gather around a card like "Sacred Flame" with an igni-heated hot chocolate in your hands. My question: will the "Sacred Flame" card getting an update ... like a Resilience Tag and a new tech like "boost two Firesworn Zealots by 1"?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom