TWiG AMA Discussion Thread

+
You may remember the old Ask a Dev Discussion Thread -- this thread is the TWiG AMA equivalent of that.
We've noticed a lot of duplicate questions being posted in the TWiG AMA, which clutters the thread and also unnecessarily takes up Burza's time if he addresses such questions.

So, from now on duplicate questions (and also posts that are not questions or informative) may get moved to this thread. You will, of course, be notified if a post of yours gets moved.
You can also use this thread to discuss questions posted in the AMA thread as well as answers that have been given (you can find past answers in this thread).

As always, please remember to keep all discussions polite and respectful.

How will kegs be handled for next expansion?

A new type of keg for first part and you dilute the keg with next drops?

It was too early a month ago, but considering the first drop is planned for end of May/Early June and if they use the same schedule as previous expansions, the pre-orders should be available next month so should be more or less decided by now, so the keg format.

Isn't the question more relevant now?

Hello Burza have you considered adding more music to gwent for example the old tracks from beta or the witcher 3 gwent music? Maybe you could change it in options wheter you want the beta music in-game or the current ones.

@corbak_ Question already asked and answered, post moved to discussion thread.

Q: Updating music during matches?
A: Not right now, but there are plans for music. Will take time though. Plans to bring back the old music, but that requires reworking it to work with the new version of the game.

Q: Adding old music back in?
A: Planned, but requires a lot of work.

Q: Possibility to choose main menu music from existing/old ones?
A: An interesting idea.

Have you guys thought of making a Usurper 3D leader with hair?
I'm not moving the post, but I remember Burza said once that Usurper will stay bald. Can't remember which episode it was, and apparently I didn't record that question in my thread.

Is Dagon coming back anytime soon?
No.

Q: When is Dagon expected to return to GWENT?
A: Not very soon, he is not on the radar right now. But he for sure might return some day.

Burza has also said at least a couple times, in other episodes, that Dagon isn't returning anytime soon.

(Post moved.)

Hello!

Since we're bringing TWiG back it would be cool to make the format more interactive! I'd like you to ask your questions in this thread and I'll pick a couple and answer in next week's episode! [Burza's Twitch channel]

Cheers!
Burza

3. Avoid swearing/profanity
  4. Try to post clear, concise, and intelligible questions in English (This makes answering during the streams easier!)
  5. Please, one question per person per week.
  6. Balancing questions may be less likely to be answered
The moderators may delete or edit inappropriate questions.
are you considering to add turkish language?

Hey Burza, will previous journeys ever come back, or the quests/leadermodels be available for people who didn't get the content the first time, or who didn't finish for whatever reason?

Are you considering to add Turkish language or adding local pricements? Like in Turkey, the money we pay to Journey is more than we pay to Witcher 3.

are you considering to add turkish language?
Are you considering to add Turkish language
There will be no new localizations. Answered today, and also in the past. Posts moved.

or adding local pricements?
Someone else had asked the exact same question just before you.

Hey Burza, will previous journeys ever come back, or the quests/leadermodels be available for people who didn't get the content the first time, or who didn't finish for whatever reason?
Already asked and answered more than once. Post moved.
Q: Old Journeys, or at least their cosmetics, ever returning?
A: Journeys as a whole might not, but it might be cool for content from previous Journeys to return in some ways. Nothing concrete.

Right now the versus screen just flashes to the game board when it’s over but having it dissolve into the board looks very pretty.
I've seen lots of people complain on Reddit about the new versus screen, which I don't agree at all. However, this green mist that dissolves into the board is actually exquisite, so I'll add my voice as well. Since it's already been coded at some point, can we please have it back?

Guest 3945410

Are there any plans to allow new & returning players to play previous journeys (Geralt, Ciri, Alzur, Yenn)? Being able to toggle between the current journey, and a 'legacy journey', would be fantastic. There's contracts for them, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Erikkolai Question already asked and answered multiple times; post moved to the discussion thread.

Most recently (May 21st):
Q: Any idea how revisiting old Journeys will work?
A: Not yet.

Also (April 23rd):
Q: Will anything be done about contracts that are impossible to complete (old Journeys, faction challenges)?
A: Planned to try to adjust those in the future.

Older:
Q: A Journey season where you can pick one of the past Journeys to finish?
A: Probably not.

Why not put list of all spells into Gerhart of Aelle description? It's hard to remember them all... You always put list of all cards a unit can play in the unit's description, right?
I think there is too much and card's descripion would be waaaaay too long. But let's wait for Burza's answer since he's the professional, not me :D

Top Bottom