TWiG AMA Discussion Thread

+
Is there a plan to organise the avatar/borders/titles section? it's gettin quite messy.

Is there a plan to organise the avatar/borders/titles section? it's gettin quite messy.
Already asked and answered; post moved.

From May 14th:
Q: Improvements to trinket management and organization (search box, groupings, etc.)?
A: Something needs to be done for sure, but no clear plans yet.

I'm really excited that Burza mentioned new things related to music coming up, I love the music with Gwent, and any more coming up would be great. I didn't realise until Slama mentioned a while ago that the music in the game is made up of a ton of layers so it can dynamically shift up in intensity as the game progresses, so that makes producing more music time-consuming. Fingers crossed there will be new in-game stuff like that. Or maybe they'll be adding back the older menu music from different expansions - they've all been so good (at least since Merchants of Ofir, when I started playing). Anyway, exciting stuff!

Can we have Selfeaters go to 3 points after they split rather than 2? I mean, people asked for the nerf from 6 to 5 points because they wanted it to be in the 5 point removal range and they got that. Can we at least change that mechanic so that the MO players don't lose even more points from the splitting thing?
I agree, Selfeaters are far worse now. In my opinion they should cost five provisions.
However...
Please, remember to follow the Rules:
[...] 6. Balancing questions may be less likely to be answered

Here's a thread for discussing Monsters

I agree, Selfeaters are far worse now. In my opinion they should cost five provisions.
However...

Here's a thread for discussing Monsters
Yeah i'm aware of that thread. I posted there quite a bit too just not about this.
And i know it might not get answered but since the nerf is so recent then maybe they are still discussing how to properly balance the card further so... who knows, maybe :D

Top Bottom