TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, burza watching rightnow, nice haircut. Is there going to be a card back journey? Like 8 premium card backs! That are moving, have a great day!!!

Anything you can tell us about next expansion? like will it be after two months? (after Price of power I mean)

Good day Burza how are you doing ? Good I hope.Burza could you tell the developers to bring back Mystic Echo with changes? leader ability 16 provisions. Spell play a special card from your deck. This is the leader ability that spellatell is missing right now.

[Change to Imlerith]
Has Imlerith been asked about yet? I know he's gone through quite a few abilities, but he still doesn't really feel right within a Wild Hunt deck. Any chance he'll get a change that feels better for the archetype?

Maybe something like, "Damage an enemy unit by 0; increase damage by 1 for every allied Wild Hunt unit (or every Wild Hunt unit played this match)," or "Dominance: Split 0 damage between all enemy units; increase damage by 1 for every allied Wild Hunt unit (or every Wild Hunt unit played this match)." With an adjustment to his provisions accordingly.

The first example could help set up Dominance, while the second could reap the reward for having Dominance already; and with a change like this, I could easily see him being a 12 or 13 provision card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Burza, has there been any progress on updating/fixing controller support? The Journey menus still don't work properly when using controller and it'd be nice if that was supported properly for accesibility :)

Hello Burzu o/

How many changes will be in monday patchnotes?

Can Slama give any sign of life? He can write a tweet or something

What changes would you like to see in the game? Did you have any game ideas that were added to the game? And what do you think of the current Gwent?

what about the development of characters like the witchers and the gail family? i love the characters, but they got almost no story. i would like to know if it is worth waiting for something

Will we see Triss: Butterflies rework into engine?
Something like
Order(Zeal) buff unit in your hand by 2. Cooldown 2.
Inspired set cooldown to 1.
The card would see more play with something like this

[Fan story enquiry]
Dear Sir (Pan) Paweł Burza! I need You help. I have sent few CV's towards Recruitment Team of CDPR; i know Polish language (advanced with proper interpunction) and i've started learning English (currently my Eng. level nearly B2) from completely zero from 2020's September because job at CDPR it is my dream. I even wrote Small Witcher Story in Polish language in 2020 (in Polish lang. but with just Eng. keyboard - it is need because of that to polish interpunction and grammar; Currently in 2021 my Polish level higher than grammar and interpunction i wrote into my Witcher story. ) Can You Read my small Witcher story in Polish? (It is available in my Twitter account @VladofUkraine as a screenshot - i wrote in OneNote). Nowadays i am working with writing the subtitles (i am writing in Russian and Polish language with timecodes) for the deck analyzis for Pani (Pani it is polish beautiful word) Thea's Deck Guide. I spent 20 hours for writing the subtitles in both languages but still i need a little bit time to finish it. I aiming to be GOG Community Manager (CIS Region, Russia). Or at least i want be like Sir HesserTavern ! I need Your help, Sir Pawel Burza! Please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiii. Will developers someday adjust the function of turning off the reaction of the opponent? I mean so that you can turn off his reaction for the WHOLE game, and not just for the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom