TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[GAME SPEED]
Is the Chinese version of Gwent running faster than the western version?

Hi Burza.

When Bloody Mistress was added to the game, there was a fix that kept her current strength during transformation. Have you thought about adding a similar fix for dynamic cards? Eithné is still losing stats from Dunca.

Are there any plans to compensate premium journey owners for the one week you suddenly cut? When I buy a journey I calculate the minimal amount of rounds I need to play daily in order to reach lvl 100, this change screwed me over and now I have to grind more crown points during a meta I don't enjoy very much.

Hey! Tell me, are there any plans to put up for sale or in music streaming services all the new soundtracks for Gwent that were released but are not included in the existing compilations? I would love to buy them. Thanks!

Hello Burzu o/

Will we see Slama before the end of this year?

If you would play this game for 3-4 or even 5 years and you have the maximum level in the game, all trees unlocked and for example 500 keys, this "event" would be weak for you, right? People were expecting something you did for Ciri and Yen's birthday, a birthday cardback, border, title or avatar.
You can plan something for the 5th anniversary of the game even a year in advance. Something that will leave a mark that the game is already 5 years old :(

Last edited:
Hello there

1. Can we expect, that next journey will bring some new music? It's my fav trinket, apart from gameboards.
2. Can you show us one more premiufied token yet? :D

Any chance of getting access to voice lines in the deck builder? Or subtitles for lines in different languages (Elder, Nilfgaardian, etc.)

The Golden Nekker has been teased 1.5 year ago (in May 2020 to be exact). Aren't you afraid that the project become so "big" that it will turn to be a standalone project like Thronebreaker did in the past?

Last edited:
[Technical question about bug and FPS on Android]
Hello Pavel! I would like to clarify the status of the bug with orders. This is when at the beginning of the turn, due to some circumstances, game immediately offers player to select a target for the order without clicking on it. I and other partners sent the full instructions to the partner discord and support several times. However, there has been no solution for like 4 months. Also, many players are waiting for 60 fps for Android. Could you say, please, when it is planned to remove the blocking of 30 frames? Now 60 frames can be seen only when unpacking files during the installation of patches. The rest of the time is 30 fps lock, which spoils the mobile game experience compared to a PC.
photo_2021-07-09_11-53-25.jpg

Is there a chance for positive row effect being added into Gwent?
Like reversed Blood Moon but Vitality instead of Bleeding, Boost by 2 instead of Damage by 2.

Hello Pawel! How about Brewess, Weavess, and Whispess as leader skins? I have a proposal that in each round a new Crone will appear on the board and in the 3rd round all 3 would be on the board.

can we have customizable board (like add change stuff in board) with cosmetic just like leaders (maybe journey about one place and player customize it with ornaments ) (not like artuza many board)

any update about golden nekker project?

when next card drop ?

and is there info about the new expansion style ?

Last edited:
We have Cards and Card Backs that transform between R2 and R3. Do you have a plan for Leader Model that transform between R2 and R3?

and allow players to choose different Music in different round in the future?

Will we have special card arts for events or special card arts for the store like skins but card skins?
Just edit from the old ones, not completely new arts.
Like John Natalis with pumpkin head and the bg is night, Fran with santa hat + snowing etc.

What happened with decoupled logic in the game? Some months ago there was a patch 'implementing it' but we still have to wait till animation end before taking next action. Is there any chance that we will get decoupled logic or no plans for implementing it any time soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom