TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gwent team, plan any changes for NG bronzes ? Pls show some love to NG soldiers, maybe rework Vreemde or Vrygheff or make more bronzes to support them ?

I know you appreciate hearts so here is one <3

My question is about a card art that was leaked during Masters 2020. It was an Ifrit, and I thought that it would be in the WoTW expansion but it was not. Have you discarded the idea of the card or are you still planning on releasing it?

Once the pandemic is over, can you hold a Gwent competition in the Welsh county of Gwent? Leeks are the national dish of Wales, so you could serve endless leek based refreshments.

Any ideas to implement neutral devotion (maybe even with neutral leaders) and buff/introduce specific archetypes.

Small ideas:
- Bandit with the Rats
- Ofiri as own tag
- Constructs
- School of the Wolf

will we have regional prices at some point?
Post automatically merged:

will brazilian dub com back?

What is the best place to officially suggest feedback towards the game or aspects of it?
These Forums are the official place to offer feedback and suggestions.

Also, as general reminder to all, please, try to post in English. Thanks.

Hello Pavko, is there a chance Battle for the Bridge on the Yaruga board will reappear in the store? Meve is one of my favorite leaders, therefore I would love to get her avatar!

I think there is a problem with leveling in the game, as there is a cap, I achieved that cap almost year ago, so from that time I can't level anymore or get any more exp (gwentsday become useless for me), and for sure there is more players like me.
Contact Support about this, please.

Good evening, Pavel. Are there any plans to introduce new class cards (like Rage of the sea) so that others cannot use them? For example, spells that can only be used by Rage of the Sea. I think this is how you can revive classes that no one is playing

Last edited:
Has the team discussed the idea to bring back classic gwent as a playable mode? Like it was in Witcher 3 and in the beta/pre-homecomning?

I hope you are having a great day.
Where can I get a link for the amazing intro soundtrack you have ?
thanks <3
small real question : will the gwent website ever get updated to where we dont need to log in every 5 minutes

Last edited:
Hi,
I have issue that maybe you could pass to right people. I think there is a problem with leveling in the game, as there is a cap, I achieved that cap almost year ago, so from that time I can't level anymore or get any more exp (gwentsday become useless for me), and for sure there is more players like me. It would be great if that was fixed somehow, maybe by increasing cap or by removing it, even without any new prestige benefits, just so we could be leveling again.
Hi Pawel, I guess what he's referring to is the bugged final Prestige reward for reaching lv60 for the 11th time and not receiving the Elder Title reward afterwards which is as far as I'm aware bugged for everyone for quite some time, so the question is are you planning on fixing that bug someday or are you maybe even considering on adding more additional Prestige Levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom