TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you work on something allowing us to see which unit has been created and isn't from our starting deck ? It'd be useful in assimilate decks, right now you need to switch between premium and non premium cards to make sure you don't lose your points, and sometimes the whole game.

Is there any chance the glitches plaguing the Double Down Seasonal mode will be addressed before it cycles out again? For reference, all of the extra cards in one's starting deck are triggering Assimilate, Disloyal units are causing cards to be played from the opponent's deck, and despite what the description says, playing additional cards is not restricted to playing units from one's hand (i.e. cards like Oneiromancy work).

Hey Burza and thanks in advance for answering!

1. what are the plans for all the multiple neutral special cards with no tags? would you expand the factions tags and adding them for the tagless neutrals special or planing of making a new tag just for them?

2. are there any plans for expanding the existing mechanic (evolving cards, scenario, stratagem, location, etc.) so it would not be a one-time thing for the expansion?

Are you planning to add a delay setting to the tournament platform? So you can make public bracket on quali without making spoilers etc

1. Do you have any plans to rework the Prestige Level 9 reward. Because it takes almost 3 months to do daily tasks to convert only 1 legendary card?

2. Can we expect events in the future when Prestige level 10 is turned on for a few days for everyone as it was a few years ago?

Thanks for the great game!

Hi Burza, hope you and the team are well.
In the future, do you plan to tie journeys and card drops together like you did with Alzur Journey leading up to WotW and Madoc being dropped after his "reveal" in journey?

Will NR get a spell tutor again, or will Spells become warfare cards?
I'm asking because NG's ointment is an alchemy card (remnant from beta NG Witcher decks no doubt), and despite NG having special cards that feel like alchemy cards (Cadaverine, Coated Weapons, Experimental Remedy ) they are all tactics.

Why was the sale for Gaunter O'Dimm cardback and board only 18 hours? Was it a mistake, and if so, will we see it returning to the store soon?

Hello!

Since we're bringing TWiG back it would be cool to make the format more interactive! I'd like you to ask your questions in this thread and I'll pick a couple and answer in next week's episode! [Burza's Twitch channel]

Cheers!
Burza

3. Avoid swearing/profanity
  4. Try to post clear, concise, and intelligible questions in English (This makes answering during the streams easier!)
  5. Please, one question per person per week.
The moderators may delete or edit inappropriate questions.
Are there any plans to address cards like Viper Witcher Alchemist that can high roll and steal high end golds for massive swings in the late game?
Feels incredibly punishing to not draw your golds and then have your opponent just steal one off of a random alchemist or cantarella

I want to buy ThroneBreaker on Steam because it's cheaper and regional pricing. Do i still be able to connect it to GOG gwent account and get reward cards/kegs/contracts and reward points in GOG Gwent from my Steam Thronebreaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom