TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you guys want to technically regulate casual mode so meta decks aren't allowed? So many players want to experiment but can't because they get constantly and hopelessly crushed by whatever the strongest deck in the meta is and it's creating a horrible game environment overall. Thanks.

[Will the Gwent development team and/or the E-sport team be expanding, under the new CDPR Group strategy, outlined on March 30th?]

And another one please mr. Burza.

On 30 of March there was a big video where CD Projeсt Red told to us about the new road map of the company. One of the important thing that i heard was that in future company will not be focused only on 1 big AAA project and will developed few projects parallel, does this mean that more people will be involved in developing and upgrading Gwent as a game and E-Sport discipline or this spreads only on new and AAA projects?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Burza.

Thanks to team for adding the evolving character trees. Will there be more character trees coming for the expansions this year too?

A few days ago, you announced that Gwent will soon be able to run on MacOS with M1 processors. When can we expect a version for the rest of Intel processors? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello there Burza, is this male/female alteration between journey characters intentional or just a coincidence ?

Isn't the Gwent team too small? We often hear from you : soon, we have it planned, yes but not now because it is not so important etc.. It sounds like you want to do a lot of things but don't have enough resources or people to do it

Last edited:
Hey Pawel,

since you and Jason are to be seen in the stunning artwork I wonder which members of the GWENT team are also present? Are there more? Cheers!

Hate to break it to you, but im pretty sure nobody in the world has 100% contracts, nor will there ever be, at least without cheats.

There are some really hard and really absurd contracts responsible for this: you need to be in top 200 on each month/season for all 12 months, you need to do that stupid 'mill 100.000 cards' which the only people who have it are the ones who used bots during full refund events, also there's the arena ones, which im not sure if they got hidden after it was replaced with draft, but there were some near impossible ones there.

Yeah obviously i know about those near impossible ones. But those i mentioned are not impossible and are still there and i bothers me that most of my contract tabs have very few ones that are incomplete but that one has about half. That's why i wanted to know if i'll get a chance in the future to complete them or at least if they are impossible to complete to remove them all together from there.

Good day mr. Burza.

Any plans to make the hot keys in Gwent (ex. open your deck, the opponents graveyard).

Last edited:
Hello Pawel,
Myself and many other players find Thronebreaker as one of the best games in Gwent-Witcher world and I see a significant demand for it.
And I know that this question was already asked and you informed that there are no plans to release new Witcher Tales, but as a community what would we have to do to make this project realistic?

Could we please get a Radovid leader tree please? Every other unlockable leader skin has one, so why not our best boi from Africa?

Any chance we could have another week of the Patience Is A Virtue Seasonal Mode? I don't know why this one only lasted 5 days, especially given the fact that those 5 days included a major holiday like Easter, so some players (like me) were too busy to really try it out.

And hello again.
Close to 7-8 months ago CD Project Red said that didn't want to see how players play more then 1 card in 1 turn, but Double Cross still exist and its super annoying, any ideas to fix or rework it soon, this year?)

Questions about seasonal tree.
#1 Quest in Old Seasonal trees give a premium bronze for 3RP which requires to do quest but it will be milled to 10scraps and 10mp. Do you have any plan to revisit the Seasonal Tree Reward?

#2 New Seasonal Tree quests contains high number of certain keyword quest eg. Lock 30 units This will force some players to play (or throw) the game by making a deck with certain keywords. Could you tune down the number or add 'or condition' to make quest friendlier ? e.g. Lock or Move Units 20 times. By this way, players can play any decks to complete the quest eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom