TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance faction competitions can be back?
This was already answered last month.
"Q: Faction challenges returning in the near future?
A: Format was stagnant and underperforming, not that much participation from players. Focus now is on different type of events (holiday events, Yaruga bridge event)."

This was already answered last month.
"Q: Faction challenges returning in the near future?
A: Format was stagnant and underperforming, not that much participation from players. Focus now is on different type of events (holiday events, Yaruga bridge event)."
Oh, thanks. I did a search for the word "faction", but didn't see this post.
A pity, TBH, I liked the challenges, even the paired ones

Will we get draft changes in next patch? We are still waiting for to get entry fee, rewards and progression or something like this, but even simple package balance would be fine.

Hello there Mr Burza, It's common knowledge at this point that dinosaurs make everything look cooler !! Has it ever been considered to make a "jurassic" themed expansion ?? Maybe add the "witcher universe" counterparts of what we know today as dinosaurs...?!

Hi Pawel are you guys considering bringing back the Beta Dammit Taunts (like Geralt's "Dammit… don't like the look of this." Ciri's "Curses" or Yenn's "Demons take you!") since a lot of people would love to have them back and it doesn't exactly look like that big of a problem to add a additional Taunt button to the currently available ones.

Hi Pavko!
Glad to see that you managed to get away scot-free from Brokilon, I hope that Paweł is also well :)

1. Almost every expansion had its own music theme, and they were f a b u l o u s. Is there any chance to have it back?, e.g. to have an option to select either of them as a menu music? Wondering what's your favourite, and also - which one is preffered by Paweł.

For all you wonderful people from the Gwent community, you don't have to look for them:

MM -
WotW -
IJ -
MoO -

Hi Pawel
Any information when new Twitch drop system is ready and active?

Can we expect a new type of kegs when the next card drop is coming in June or will these new cards be available in ultimate and faction kegs?
If new kegs are planned will they be available with the first part of the cards (in June) or with later parts (in August/October)?

Hello!

Is it possible to rotate the ornaments in Shupe’s Shop more often? Currently they rotate too infrequently, example being a game board or avatar available for the entirety of a season (about one month). I know the demand for new boards & such is high but bringing back previously created ones more often will satiate those who did not get the chance to obtain them previously. Maybe once a week the Shop’s items get swapped out? Love you & all the hard work you & the team put forth.

[Really I’m just writing this because I want the Tavern Board which I missed out on.;)]

Hello
when main page of the game will be fixed to show current progress with chosen faction, the refreshing problem still exists since i remember when displaing rankeds and what about contracts thats imposible to finish like past journeys and faction challange.

Greetings :)

What we, as a community, would have to do in order to get the Battle Rush stick together with classical game as a permanent mode?

Probably that is not something that we can influence in any way, I understand we'll have classical + draft + switcheroo of seasonals, but to your knowledge, is this Blitz Mode something that may return more frequently?

Greetings ;)

Hi Burza/Pavko,

Would you mind giving us Small teaser of Sunday's vid? Will it be expansion/journey/patch related? all the above? Anyways I'm super hyped

hello i have 2 question

1- are you thinking on adding more languages (specifically arabic)

2- will we get journey about specific faction ?

Are there any plans to bring back the Gascon leader skin to the Gwent store? I was sad to have missed the previous anniversary event last year, and would love to have another chance at getting it from the store if possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom