TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Will we get more Gwent Artwork on Displate, such as the cards from Master Mirror and Way of the Witcher? I know it was mentioned earlier this year as a possibility, but I am curious if it is still on the radar.

Thank you!

Hello Mr. Burza,

I just wanted to say Gwent is by far my favourite game of all time. I have never been involved in a game community, I have never went on a game’s subreddit or watched developer updates on YouTube or Twitch, it’s only Gwent that has hooked me like this. Thank you to you & the team!

Would it be possible to make a video that documents the process of designing new cards? Something that follows the team as they decide on character ideas, card abilities, etc. I think it would be a great insight into the design team and could be released along with the cards designed in the video.

thanks in advance for answering!
will the remaining leader cards that are not in the game yet will see their return in a future expansion or will see another mini card drop?

More than a question is a suggestion: in the next seasonal mode, Patience is a virtue! (At the start of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more), can you consider to exclude the Scenarios please! So we can ENOJY the game with any faction other than NG (netdeckers). Thanks!

MR. BURZA,

You are a wonderful & handsome man. Could this wonderful & handsome man return the Tavern Board to Shupe’s Shop? I would steal candy from a baby for the Tavern Board. I would walk on hot coal for the Tavern Board. I would spend the night with Brewess, Whispess, or Weavess for the Tavern Board.

What can I do for the Tavern Board to return Mr. Burza?

Maybe too much of a game designer question, but anyway: which part of card design comes usually first? The mechanic? Design? Theme? Character? Something like "I have some FIshgod-Artwork, it is awesome!" "Really? Ok, let's make a card!" or "We need another dwarf. Any ideas?"

Hello, Mr. Burza.
Are you planning to do anything with the draft mode?
Like adding prizes and updating the card buckets?

btw, the gwent open was fabulous, especially the DJing part at the grand final.
Thank you.

Hello Burza, is there any possiblity to add some trades between players or add trade system fe. 2000 Scraps = 1 Reward Point? Because I guess most of people have all cards collection and Scraps are then useless for anything, except of course waiting for the next cards :)

Thank you.

Could we possibly get alternate artworks for existing cards?
I'm especially thinking about Meve because there are a good handfull of unused Meve artworks from Thronebreaker, that I would love to see in Gwent!
Meve_Ornamental_Sword.jpgMeve_Angreni_Sword.jpgMeve_Sihil.jpgMeve_Bloody_Flail.jpg
Thanks for answering and have a good day

Hello.
Are there any plans or internal discussions to support thematic decks?

Like a new keyword similar to Devotion that grants cards bonuses if the deck contains exclusively cards from that archtype (Wild Hunt, Svalblood Cultists, Dryads, Elves etc.)?

Is there any plan to add reactions to the game? For example, playing a Geralt card on a board with Roach card and Geralt will say a unique reaction line to/about Roach.

It was mentioned at a Gwent PAX panel (using an example of Sile insulting Radovid) before closed beta even started but we never heard anything about it after that.

Regarding the Operator card, assuming he's the Wild Hunt portals master mage, why he's not an Elf, but a beast instead?

Thanks in advance for answering!

Does the team actually takes in consideration or given thoughts to some of the good suggestion given by the community? (Not necessarily about cards but Quality of life in general)

Last edited:
Are you planning to add ways to spend gold? After a little more than one year of playing I have petty much every card and I can craft all others. By playing daily I was always able to buy about 150 kegs in the new expansion. Now I have 20k+ gold and hundreds of keys but the only thing in the reward trees I care about is a powder (besides skins). We don't need that much gold for the new cards like before and I know probably Draft mode will cost gold (like Arena) but I hope I will care about this currency someday and don't be like meh when I get it. Maybe add some new fun stuff not only cosmetics idk.

Hi!

Question about Starter Decks: What was behind the decision on updating the starter decks for beginners? Is there any sort of compensation for those who started GWENT before v.8.5?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom