TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys thought of making a Usurper 3D leader with hair? When Master Mirror hit, I thought he gave his hair to Gaunter in exchange for power. But in all seriousness, a younger looking Usurper with the hair in Usurper: Officer card art would be really nice.

[Controller and accessibility support]
A long while ago I remember you holding a survey for controller support, and in the end decided to keep it in, however currently there are elements of the UI that don't work properly with controller (mainly Journey UI). Are there any plans to work more on controller support and update it so that it works fully with Gwent? I think it'd also be nice to have in terms of accessibility for disabled people who might not be able to play with keyboard/mouse/on phone.
Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello burzu o/
Is there a chance for a real event in Gwent? something like Faction Challenge or something just as big

Are there any plans to work on Quality of Life changes soon? Queuing up actions, a more detailed history during the match or seeing banished cards in the grave?

Are you considering going for local pricing on gwent? just like in Witcher 3. For example, the price of gwent journey and witcher 3 is the same in Turkey.

Hi Burza,
I've noticed that everyone except sigismund Djikstra have story in the reward book trees, is that something intentional or a mistake?

[Versus screen visuals]
Hello Mr. Burza!!!

I hope you are enjoying your day & that you have fun on your upcoming weekend!!

Is a rework of the versus screen possible after you have done some higher-priority things to Gwent? Just like in the gif below, could you & the team add that cool green-smoke dissolving effect back into the game? Right now the versus screen just flashes to the game board when it’s over but having it dissolve into the board looks very pretty.

Okay thank-you for your time & keep looking ever-so handsome!
4B58DC28-97F8-4489-BAA4-91D9E8E52EF6.gif

Hello ! I think this was said before
Could we have our favorite card selected to show instead of geralt yrden when we choose to play a game?

Hello Handsome Man,

You mentioned you were thinking of implementing music as cosmetics into the game. Could that mean we unlock or purchase new main menu music from previous expansions & events? Could that also mean Witcher 3 Gwent music during gameplay? Adore the current music but it’s a little intense, I like the more friendly Gwent music otherwise I get scared. 🥺👉(◕﹏◕✿)

Please tell Slama I find him very attractive.

Last edited:
HOLA Burza!
is there a plan to have more cards with deckbuilding restriction like Shupe and Radeyah? is a really interesting but meme mechanic that we would love to see more of instead of a one-time thing.

Hello Pawel,
Thank you very much for a last week's TWIG and general community support and keeping us happy in the loop.

Would it be possible to upload TWIGs on YouTube channel? May get more visibility.

Are you doing triathlon or only cycling? Are you doing any races or only for fun? If yes what are your sport plans in coming year?

Guest 3945410

[Answered in thread]
Do you know the name of the artist who creates the journey art? Example:

Screenshot-2021-05-14-160714.png

[Evolving mechanics]
Since expanding the location keyword with other cards, are there plans to expand the other mechanic like evolving cards and scenarios to exiting cards?

I would love to see if you guys decided to expand evolving mechanic with neutrals, (ex. Gascon) the condition to reach 3rd stage would be having no duplicates like Shupe rather than having an all-out neutral deck (which I don't mind lol)

[Witcher 1 reference]
Morning Pavko! Is there a chance that we might see the lion-headed spider cult from the Witcher 1 in Gwent in the future?

Dear oh dear sweet Mr. Burza,

How do you feel about having Gwent Beta’s coin as purchasable cosmetic? Hearing that old coin flip would be nifty.

Do you like cats?

Thank-you thank-you thank-you

[Posting suggestions. Answered.]
Is there an email account we can use to send suggestions about the game, or do we need to find the right place in the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom