TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Burza, will there be a way to preview our leaders in game like in the selection screen??

What phrase does Vincent van Murlehem speak in the Nilfgaard dialect, and how is it translated?

few suggestion if possible

1- option to NOT save the deck when leave the deck edit not complete

2- add the name to cosmetic (icon board ....) (some quest require spesific one to be used and it not named and i need to search online for which need to be used)

Hello burza hope you and the team having a good day! I have a question Will beta gwent music ever make it back? And of course Hael Ker'zaer!

you talk about the game with keg for small expansion will end up with us get same cards over and over

but what about us buy faction kegs that we have all ~150 cards to get the new 4 cards the chance is so small

it is really feel bad

and wait till octuber to buy the cards with ore is like saying in you are not beta player skip the game till octuber with is really bad
Post automatically merged:

can you bring back this week in gwent ?

you have done it before (few years back i saw it in your youtube channel )

Last edited:
Hello Burza, will be added again the ability to buy premium kegs with scraps or something similar to spend the scraps? Especially now with this expansion where you can buy all the premium cards, which makes me remain with a lot of scraps if I want to buy it.

Yo guys! Um...will lore develop specifically in these new witchers(from the "Way of the Witcher") and their masters such as Arnaghad, Ivar, etc.? Any extra info about them, I mean. Lider skins even?

Last edited:
Hello there, is it possible to improve the game performance on android....I know my phone isnt the best, but it should be able to run the game on low settings at the very least...

Hello Burzu o/
I have 2 questions
1. Is there a chance for some Gwent streams with someone from Gwent Team? Something simillar to what Paweł Sasko do every sunday
2. Can we get options to zoom out and get closer to the board? That something like this would be possible

Attachments

• obraz_2021-06-02_213600.png
    obraz_2021-06-02_213600.png
    830.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Hello Burza :)

A few questions :
  • Do you guys have any plan to reduce the minimum number of game to unlock Full MMR? For example from 25 games per faction to 20 games.
  • When Faction challenges are gonna come back ?
  • Any plan to introduce new Reward Trees ?
  • Why expansion Kegs in November and not in October with the 3rd part release ?

Hello!

Will Gaunter O'Dimm's skin come back? It's one of my favourites and I've recently bought his board when it became available.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom