TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans on reworking / buffing ST cards at some point? For example rework or replace with something else entirely the harmony cards / archetype?

Last edited:
Have you ever consider add more Defender cards to make synergies with another archtype?, an Elf defender for example or a Firesworn one for the Swarmdycate ;)

Greetings from Mexico

Hello Sir,

little "quality of life" change question: is it possible to lock the selection "vs. player" (or ai) during the training game mode? I found myself clicking too fast quite a lot and ended up vs. the ai. Cheers and thx for the awesome new expansion, love it!

Why not put list of all spells into Gerhart of Aelle description? It's hard to remember them all... You always put list of all cards a unit can play in the unit's description, right?

Last edited:
Hi Burza, great work the whole Gwent team, you're doing great on all fronts at the moment.

Are there any plans to change the cursor in Gwent from the hand? It looks way less slick than everything else in the game, these days.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Hello Burza, will be in shop premium packs of cards like the ones from the price of power with cards from the past expansions. Or some packs just with premium cards.

[Suggestions question. Replied.]
Hi Pawel! Congrats on successful launch of the latest expansion. Loving PoP so far! I wanted to ask you this: I think i have some great ideas in terms of card design which i would love to share with developers. I created a small (40 p) easy to read presentation about new custom GWENT expansion. Is it possible that game design team could have a look at it? Feeling confident, that they might like it! Anyways cheers and congrats to everyone on the forthcoming weekends!

[Technical: Frames per second question]
Hello, Mr. Burza, I am a long-time fan of your studio and began to adore Gwent after it came out on android, but I would very much like to know why there are sixty frames per second in Thronebraker, and there are no frames per second in online Gwent? All of you have a good and successful stream.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

once again - thank you for delivering this gem of a game! I will repeat myself thousand more times - GWENT IS LIFE!

Now the questions:

1. When will the tokens be ready? Will you announce them in the nearest future? OH NEVERMIND THE TREAnT IS WONDERFUL!

2. Is extending deckbuilder above 40 decks and adding some tools to sort the decks (by faction or by leader) somewhere on your long list of things you'd like to do?

3. This animation speed boost from recent patch has been the greatest quality of life improvement since a looong time. Any leeks to what sort of quality of life improvements can we expect in the upcoming patch?

Last edited:
Hi Burza,

Can we expect a bit higher resolution on Price of Power board on PC? It looks gorgeous on mobile but a little bit blurry on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom