TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back it was mentioned there was a revamp coming to the reward book along with more permanent additions. Is this still planned or has it been scrapped?

Second drop is coming really soon, yet we're missing the most important teaser: what the new cardback for Thanedd Coup will look like?

[Previous Journey ornaments]
Hi. I didn't play at the time when there was an addon with Geralt. I only have two add-ons Yennefer and Triss. I really want you to return the awards (avatars, skins and titles from old travels), can I somehow do this? For example, add to the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Burzu o/

So, we have new expansion and patch on tuesday, is everything smooth on your side?

Since the art style in Gwent has become more diversified, do you think original Gwent art could make a comeback?

My friend purchased Price of Power combo pack and now he's sad because he feel he should purchase the expansion pass.

Do the CDPR have a plan to offer some discount to players who brought combo pack and then want to purchase the expansion pass later on?

Good Afternoon!

This was brought up on reddit and I thought I'd bring it here. Will the old cardbacks from the Seasonal Reward Trees be brought back to the shop like they had been before? It seems there are a handful of us that enjoy buying the cardbacks and then tackling the Seasonal Reward Tree as we can.

Also, thank you for all the new cosmetics in Journey! The new boards are really beautiful to play on.

Hello Burzu o/
Is there a chance to get option to changing titles in Polish (i don't know how it looks in other language) version into female versions?
For example: Owładnięty mocą to Owładnięta Mocą or button to setting all titles into female/male version

P.S Great expansion and Journey!

Last edited:
[More detailed match history, showing card interactions]
Hi Burzu o/
I'm glad we finally got boards in journey and the addition of music is great :)
I just want to ask about the match history. To make this question short I will give example from Hs. There is everything from which card was created by what to what killed every unit and even when hero ability was used. Also, there is information on cards which card gave them boost and which gave them statuses.
I'm not saying all of that needs to be in Gwent but I can't even see what card was banished and sometimes when I don't pay attention I just don't know how he killed my units and boosted his own and in history I see only like one or two cards. It would be a nice QoL improvement and maybe a good thing for newer players to learn cards faster.

hi, I have a question:
I would like to buy and play all previous journeys for rewards (skins and keys). Is this possible? I see in my contracts page that, under Journey, I still have all previous contracts listed - same goes for season, and seasons repeat themselves after some time

So, will Journeys repeat (I higly doubt that), and is there an oportunity to buy and play them, and if not, why not, as there are many new players that would love to have oportunity to play (and pay) for them, me included.

What is the current state of faction challanges?

Are you guys considering or planning to add more skins for old journey characters like Geralt, Ciri, Alzur, Yen and Triss?

Is random vanities option (boards, leader skins, cardbacks and music) planned to be added in future?

Can we expect more music tracks added to the shop or to unlock outside new journeys?

[Sandbox mode, improve playgwent.com decks section, Seasonal friendly matches]
1. Can we ever expect a sandbox mode in the game - for creating puzzles ? Once upon a time players on Reddit were playing something like this by uploading screenshots from the game.

2. Improvement in playgwent/decks section - search for decks that have a specific cards (on gwentdb this was possible) – can we get this?

3. Will an option to insert comments be added to playgwent/decks?

4. Seasonal mode - when will it be possible to play with a friend?

Do you think it might be possible to implement a network performance graph for the player, which shows total latency, frametime, and buffer size, in order to identify connection issues before the player is forced to forfeit?

Hello Sir,

since there are some very entertaining easter eggs hidden in many card arts I wondered if there are more hidden jokes, memes or whatever to be found ... for example I was thinking like Jason telling you "I can't believe NOBODY found this or that by now". Cheers!

Hallo,
Is it possible to improve the mobile experience?? The game is nearly unplayable and has occasional crushes even on low settings.

Hello,

I wanted to ask, maybe the visual effect of cards like Morkvarg and Tuirseach Warriors could be corrected?

The description is that they should get summoned from the graveyard after discarding, but visually they often seem like they are summoned directly from hand instead.

Many thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:
Good afternoon, Pawel. In the new journey, 3 out of 8 premium cards have already been in two previous journeys. Was this just an oversight or was it a deliberate choice? There are so many cards, can you make them so that they do not overlap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom