TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, will ever Wereat receive some change so consumed units like Succubus can activate it's Deathwish in the same turn they were eaten?

Can we have Selfeaters go to 3 points after they split rather than 2? I mean, people asked for the nerf from 6 to 5 points because they wanted it to be in the 5 point removal range and they got that. Can we at least change that mechanic so that the MO players don't lose even more points from the splitting thing?

Hi,
Any update if in near future there is chance for better looking versus screen? its something everyone sees a lot so should look much more interesting like proper introduction to epic battle, not so plain like now.
Also idea/suggestion for vanity for Shupe skin, a keg or kegs that could be on his back. Shupe caring kegs with cards is pretty iconic so its strange that his skin doesn't have that option.

[Voice-line interactions]
Hello Sir!

Topic voice lines. Some cards use iconic phrases from your other major Witcher Titles (for instance NG Emissary "A shame I have no time") but I would love some lore-heavy interactions between played cards. For instance if you play Eyck of Denesle when Villentretenmerth is on board. Or something saucy between Yen and Geralt? What do you think? Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
[General plans for Gwent, and expanding keywords.]
Hi

i've got two question. What's your plans for the nearest future of witcher card game? Do you plan more game mods, finishing draft, more events or other stuff that will increase the fun from Gwent?
And second - what's with some keywords like rupture or adrenaline? Will we see more card using this statuts?

Are you guys secretly working on some big update for draft or is it gonna take for ever to get out of beta ???

The next expansion in 2022 will also split into 3 mini sets and 2 months each like Price of Power? If not, could you inform us when you will have the Gwent 2022 roadmap please?

Hello dear Burza

With the power increase, it is much easier to lose 2-0. Would it be too much to ask for 1 Well Rested crown for that? It feels really bad to try a weaker deck, lose 2-0 and not even count for daily progress. And put a limit like "must play at least X number of cards" or genuinely lose 2-0 after playing all cards, to prevent forfeiting abuse.

Thanks and have a nice weekend (both you and the doggy Geralt)

Edit: typos

Last edited:
[Option to listen to voice lines]
Hello Burza,

One of the great things when playing card's are their often times really great Voicelines.
Is it possible for there to be the option to listen to the cards Voicelines in game, for example in the deck builder, instead of having to go to external Sites like Gwent.one?

Hey Burza,

What are the chances of expanding statistics within Gwent? I'm talking deck specific statistics and the like. If not built into the game, what about allowing users to get access this data themselves like via an API. As a data software engineer I would love to be able to create visualisations and tables to see how my decks perform at a more in-depth level.

Hello mr burza, hope you and the team are doing well.
A two question, when will gwent on phones start supporting high refresh rate like 90hz or 120hz ? And any news about old cosmetic on the shop because I really want geralt leader skin ! And thanks for everything the team doing behind the scenes.

[Website language preferences]
Mr Burza,

When viewing Gwent Qualifier decks from the bracket link (e.g. https://tournaments.playgwent.com/tournament/12032/participants), the decks redirect us to the playgwent website with the locale set to the player's language (e.g. Chinese, Russian, Polish), because their language is included in the URL they submitted for each deck. Is there any way playgwent.com deck links can automatically redirect us to a language we set as a preference?

[End-dates for item availability in Shop]
Sometime items in shop just disappear without notice e.g. Gascon skin and Thronebreaker board. Is it a good idea to show the date/time when the item would leave from the shop?

if it's not a good idea, could you tell me when is the last day that Price of Power expansion pass available in the shop please?

[No question, just a thank-you.]
Hello Burza & the Team!

Just wanted to drop a heartfelt thank you for putting up some of the previous expansion cards onto Displate! It's so wonderful to have a way to buy artwork of the numerous beautiful cards and I just wanted to honestly thank you and the team for doing so. The Gwent artists who do the cards definitely deserve all the love and appreciation for what they've done :)

So, thank you! To the Gwent artists/team!

Hello there kind sir, is it possible to make the special animations for boards trigger every time you play some legendary instead of those very specific cards??

Hi Burza,

several weeks ago I asked if we can have the loading screen as an animated Wallpaper. You said its a cool idea and wanted to check it out. So is it possible and will we get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom