Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

+
ScieCode Legendaru partci

It seems there is a way to check if you will receive any rewards at all. After watching for 3 hours, you should receive a guaranteed keg. If you did get the keg, but haven't received a whisper, then, in theory, you should also receive the title. But, once again, I can't say for sure.

4RM3D;n10010021 said:
ScieCode Legendaru partci

It seems there is a way to check if you will receive any rewards at all. After watching for 3 hours, you should receive a guaranteed keg. If you did get the keg, but haven't received a whisper, then, in theory, you should also receive the title. But, once again, I can't say for sure.

It doesn't have to be three uninterrupted hours does it? I've been watching for around 2.5, but then I just quit out of it to try to see if relogging helped (it didn't) - still, I'll be watching it till the end, so we'll see what happens!

4RM3D

I wish I could tell, but I haven't count how many kegs I have after day 3 of the last patch. :D

I have 23 now, maybe there 22 before, I can't tell, but thanks for the info. Hope it will help some other folks.

Not interested in these titles and trinkets that represent something im not (someone who watches streams and videos of others playing), i rather play myself.

Also, isnt it quicker to get those possible 3 Kegs you might get watching 3 hours or something, if you're actually playing?

Is it possible that the time resets if Twitch marks you as "away", because i have the stream up since the start and have no messages and i don't sit in one place for 5 hours?

Last edited:
Maybe a useless question but is it still "pc only"?
yesterday the website Said something like" currently for pc gog only" but now i got the ingame option ( playing on ps4) to the gwent twitch drops and the faq doesnt say pc only anywhere Anymore. Also im
really really confused at what times the streams start( its 22:25 here atm) and for example when the winner gets announced. Im really hardcore into gwent and im desperate for everything extra i can get but i got a 6-yo daughter and i dont want to sit at home the whole day.

4RM3D My problem persists. By now the Gwent Challenger broadcast is over. I've watched all the matches, that's approximately 7 hours. I haven't received a single whisper for Keg rewards nor the "Keen Observer" / "Challenger" titles. I'm not sure what I could've possibly done wrong. I followed all the steps, my twitch account shows that it's connected to GOG. But still I got nothing. I tried reaching support and I'm still waiting for a response on their part. I honestly don't care about getting kegs/dust rewards, but I would love to get the titles.

It would be amazing if anyone from CDPR could help me out on this matter. Thank you.

Last edited:
I didn't receive anything during the Challenger. Was watching the whole thing since the start and have no messages and no in-game rewards. I did receive the "Keen Observer" whisper earlier that day, but no title in game either.

So is it still pc only? Everyone seems to ignore me. No worries but im playing on a ps4 and dont have any idea if im elegible to obtain rewards. I also watchers todays matches. Im
also sondering where you Guys are getting the messages from Cause on the main stream there is no chat whatsoever

ScieCode;n10010731 said:
4RM3D My problem persists. By now the Gwent Challenger broadcast is over. I've watched all the matches, that's approximately 7 hours. I haven't received a single whisper for Keg rewards nor the "Keen Observer" / "Challenger" titles. I'm not sure what I could've possibly done wrong. I followed all the steps, my twitch account shows that it's connected to GOG. But still I got nothing. I tried reaching support and I'm still waiting for a response on their part. I honestly don't care about getting kegs/dust rewards, but I would love to get the titles.

It would be amazing if anyone from CDPR could help me out on this matter. Thank you.

I have the same issue. I have done all the steps and didn't even get notification for Keen Observer, keg from Challenger or following title. Also no ingame rewards. I tried reconnect accounts but it didn't work. Twitch connections options are also ok. I asked mod in twitch chat and he said, that I should contact support which I eventually did. Hope it will get solved it's annoying I did it because of title, don't care about the other rewards too much.

Last edited:
ScieCode;n10010731 said:

Did you get the free keg? That should at least indicate you are eligible for the title, I think. Anyhow, I have no other suggestions to try. Please, contact support. They might be able to shed light on the situation.

4RM3D;n10011051 said:
Did you get the free keg? That should at least indicate you are eligible for the title, I think. Anyhow, I have no other suggestions to try. Please, contact support. They might be able to shed light on the situation.

Mm yeah interestingly I got a free keg too, at least, I believe I did - I logged on Gwent and I had an unopened keg, so it was most likely from Challenger. But like the poster above me, I had no whispers or notifications or anything. Anyway I contacted support about it earlier and haven't had a response yet, but they're probably overwhelmed.

20h+ watchin gwent streamers with more then 100 players still got absolutly nothing, not even whispers or msg about getting guaranted titles. I did received only initial 100 powder for linkin accounts. WTF is goin on?

Twitch drops

Ive received notifications that I earned free kegs and new titles in the twitch app but I cannot figure out how to actually receive these rewards. The FAQ on this website is extremely basic and doesnt help one bit. There are so many reddit Posts About people not getting their stuff either. Is there one big glitch or are the instructions on how to actually receive your rewards not making sense?

Raunbjorn

BartjeBink;n10011001 said:
So is it still pc only? Everyone seems to ignore me. No worries but im playing on a ps4 and dont have any idea if im elegible to obtain rewards. I also watchers todays matches. Im
also sondering where you Guys are getting the messages from Cause on the main stream there is no chat whatsoever

There's no love for the console users, bud. And CDPR ignores this completely. You just have to get used to it, I guess.

It's seems like PC players don't receive any rewards atm so that's karma police for ya'll :p

Ye i thought so but why would they add this option specificly in the ps4 option screen? It wasnt there yesterday. Also 2 days ago the website stated something like :" currently only working with pc gog account" . And this sentence is gone. I read the chance on actually getting a keg is so absurd low i dont even think ill get one but the titles and player favourite card are really interesting! Can Maybe a moderator confirm if still only pc users are elegible for rewards? And if so, Will ps4 players still get Some love?

BartjeBink;n10011291 said:
Ye i thought so but why would they add this option specificly in the ps4 option screen? It wasnt there yesterday. Also 2 days ago the website stated something like :" currently only working with pc gog account" . And this sentence is gone. I read the chance on actually getting a keg is so absurd low i dont even think ill get one but the titles and player favourite card are really interesting! Can Maybe a moderator confirm if still only pc users are elegible for rewards? And if so, Will ps4 players still get Some love?

From the official website;
"Can I link my PlayStation Network or Xbox Live/Windows 10 account and earn GWENT Twitch drops?

To earn Twitch drops, you have to link a GOG.com account to a Twitch account. No other account combinations are currently available."

See here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/twitch-drops

That doesn't necessarily mean it will never happen, but for now it is like that.

Top Bottom