Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

+
Hydrahead;n10014901 said:
No love for consoles fml. Not like the direction of this... We'll miss out on gold cards, titles and kegs. Completely unfair tbh.

To be fair, the rewards are negligible. I've watched the challenger over the weekend and watched a fair bit on Friday without a random drop. Picked up a couple of titles and a keg but to be frank, there's a better acquisition rate over time if you just play the game

What a moment.....you get a title reward if you watch the Gwent challenger? Team Gwent really need to make a bit more noise! I had no idea about that!!!

Hattori appeared but he is not moving, he might be dead :(

I am concerned, maybe you CDPR guys could reANIMATE him :D

When you showed favorite cards they were Premium so we should get Premium card, lawyered

SrdjanB;n10017601 said:
Hattori appeared but he is not moving, he might be dead :(
I am concerned, maybe you CDPR guys could reANIMATE him :D
When you showed favorite cards they were Premium so we should get Premium card, lawyered

Yes, I also hoped for a premium Hattori because I already have the usual one.

The whole twitch event was overhyped.
1 keg 1 vanilla hatori and zero drops for over 16 hours watching streams.

It was OK, free Keg and card.

I am baffled why it was vanilla and not Premium, but can't really complain about free stuff.

I will believe that those Drops exist when I get one :D

RVG1926;n10023861 said:
The whole twitch event was overhyped.
1 keg 1 vanilla hatori and zero drops for over 16 hours watching streams.

You watch the Twitch event for the experience. The drops are just a bonus. Otherwise you can just let those streams run in the background and hope for the best. This is what other people are doing, which is why I am personally not a big fan of having Twitch drops outside of official streams.

Unbealivable, people complaining about free stuff with minimum effort from their side. I didn't receive keg or winner's card even though I did all the process with linking account and watching stream. So be happy for what you have got please.

I got nothing...not a message, not a single whisper. I watched the stream 'til the end of the final, than switched it off. I got my Hattory from a keg...

Oh...I got Hattori...what a surprise! Thanks CDPR! I hope the titles are coming too with the patch. Ugly-ugly chatbot! :)

One thing CDPR could do is increase the drop rate during official events/ streams.

I watch twitch for the content but I'll try and put people off just sticking the thing on in the background: my results 50hrs for 50 powdwe

Last edited:
When you get a drop, aren't you supposed to get a "whisper" from the CDPR chat bot? I logged in to quickly play a couple of games and i saw i had 3 kegs. I didn't even realize when i got them. :)

bilbo.baggins;n10138582 said:
When you get a drop, aren't you supposed to get a "whisper" from the CDPR chat bot?
That's correct: The REDs' Chatbot should notify users when they've earned reward(s).

Top Bottom