Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

+
Yes i saw that but yesterday they added an option for gwent twitch drops on the main screen of the ps4 ( where also deck builder-card collection-single player etc are) that specificly enables you to link your gog account to your twitch account on the ps4. I made a gog account on the pc tho. So i just had to press a button on the ps4 to link accounts and there was a direct button directing me to twitch showing gwent streamers.
Please forgive me if i dont understand you but im
not convinced or 100% sure its only for pc but since you are a moderator i guess i lost my hopes since today is the last day of the Challenger

Last edited:
I have connected my twitch account to gog account, but i cant enable the drop function since i couldnt find the notification which is mentioned in the instruction. Anyone knows what can i do to make it work?

mfool123;n10011211 said:
Ive received notifications that I earned free kegs and new titles in the twitch app but I cannot figure out how to actually receive these rewards. The FAQ on this website is extremely basic and doesnt help one bit. There are so many reddit Posts About people not getting their stuff either.

I quote from the FAQ:

[h=3]When will I receive my Twitch drop rewards?[/h] Twitch drop rewards will be added to your GWENT account in a couple of minutes after being earned, and will be available next time you log in to the game. The “Keen Observer” and “Challenger” titles will be distributed with the upcoming patch.

So is there an issue with watching challenger thru the ps4 app and receiving drops? i watched it on my ps4 and didn't get or see any notification for any drops... unless I'm missing something?
Pretty disappointing if that is the case.

I've only got 1 keg for watching for 3 hours. I've also got the whispers for the titles, which like 4RM3D said are coming in the next patch. However in total, I watched most matches, without either MP or Kegs that are supposed to be a chance drop every half an hour. I only got 100MP for joining at first

Btw I hope that Winners favorite card we will get will be of Premium variety, they are showed as Premium so it makes sense, is there any info on that?

I also think Tailbot is discriminated by CDPR, no one will cheer for him because than we would get Wardancer :D

CDPR at least promise we will get whole set of 3 of Wardancers if TB wins, it would be logical, Premium of course

Cant receive twitch drop

I did link my account (i received 100 powder), but i received no notification. I have been watching for hours and i got nothing, wondering what should i do to make this work.

I realized the instruction said "chance", does it mean i will only receive the notification when i had that chance? In that case, everything makes sense.

I am watching for days and got shit, so don't you worry - chance is pretty low anyway.

We are aware that there are problems with whispers and we're working to solve this issue.

Everybody who met the requirements to receive a guaranteed reward should get it regardless of whether the whisper was sent.

Titles will be distributed in the upcoming patch. If you should get the title, but it isn't added to your account after the patch, please contact our tech support.

If you qualify for the Stelwart Supporter Award but didn't get the keg - please contact our tech support.

Vattier

Thank you for clarifying things. It's good to finally get an official statement on the matter.

There were a lot of people confused by the fact that whispers aren't getting properly delivered.

I'm sure we are all aware that releasing a new feature can introduce a few problems, but it's very important to keep players informed about these problems.

-ScieCode

Raunbjorn

No love for consoles fml. Not like the direction of this... We'll miss out on gold cards, titles and kegs. Completely unfair tbh.

willow565;n10017091 said:
Watched through all of it, didn't recieved any title or a Hattory card

The titles will be next update. but you should have had messages on twitch telling you you got those.
the winners fav card however... i didn't get that nor the message on twitch even tho i did watch till the end.

Top Bottom