Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+
It IS the Pc version. They just play with an Xbox Controller. This is an official german pc magazine playing, they have a review copy.
maybe maybe =) i just say i dont belive that thinks are pc version as long as there is not mouse and keyboard controller are shown =P thats because i cant understand how proper pc gamer wanna play with a controller rather then mouse and keyboard =P. also they are no offical magazine .. i am german by birth and can read and speak german they are german streamer .. so they would in my head not get a pc preview copy because they could to easy leak the binary files. and again i point out that this is my point of view and can like all personal view always be wrong =P

Oh, given the reviews to date, CDPR will do just fine.

And I love how we refer to (PC gamers) as some united community. We're totally not. It is a delusion to think that because your favourite forums, posts and tweets reflect your views, that they are in any way a majority. Cyberpunk 2077 will rock will sell millions of copies and, just like Witcher 3, will be well loved.

That said, yeah, I look forwards to some configs, mods and filters. Those are always fun!

maybe maybe =) i just say i dont belive that thinks are pc version as long as there is not mouse and keyboard controller are shown =P thats because i cant understand how proper pc gamer wanna play with a controller rather then mouse and keyboard =P. also they are no offical magazine .. i am german by birth and can read and speak german they are german streamer .. so they would in my head not get a pc preview copy because they could to easy leak the binary files. and again i point out that this is my point of view and can like all personal view always be wrong =P

These are most certainly official German gaming magazines (and actually the two biggest we have afaik):
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/The-Witcher-3-PC-237266/News/Grafikvergleich-1159205/
http://www.gamestar.de/videos/specials,20/witcher-3-grafik-downgrade-analyse,82708.html

The Twitch-Stream is run by journalists with a review copy.

It IS an official german magazine. It's Gamestar, THE german pc gaming magazine. Here's the youtube video were they announce the stream from the official Gamestar youtube channel GameTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZYqqS5EIA
They don't use their official twitch channel for some reason, though, so i understand why you would not recognise them.. I don't know why.

The controls switched to mouse and keyboard during a break some time ago. It is the PC version.

Oh, given the reviews to date, CDPR will do just fine.

And I love how we refer to (PC gamers) as some united community. We're totally not. It is a delusion to think that because your favourite forums, posts and tweets reflect your views, that they are in any way a majority. Cyberpunk 2077 will rock will sell millions of copies and, just like Witcher 3, will be well loved.

That said, yeah, I look forwards to some configs, mods and filters. Those are always fun!

It's obviously a first experience, but PCGames Hardware tried to tinker with the .ini files manually and was not able to get any kind of effects at all ("Versuche, die in den INI-Dateien als "Uber" bezeichnete Grafik über händisches Tuning zu verbessern, schlugen bisher fehl."): http://www.pcgameshardware.de/The-Witcher-3-PC-237266/News/Grafikvergleich-1159205/

They play with a pad, because it controls better with a pad. You could also see the mouse pointer here and there when they stop the recording of the youtube videos they do at the same time.

It IS the PC version and one of the streamer is working for Gamestar (the other one has taken a one year sabbatical from Gamestar as far as I know) and they are using an official PC review version of the game.

since when is it allowed to stream the game? this is a private channel, unrelated to any gaming outlet (although the key obviously comes from connections @gamestar.de)

honestly, this is somewhat unfair towards every other person and streamer who paid full price for the game and has to wait till the 19th.

if its not okay to sell the game before the 19th, why is it suddenly okay for these guys?

Last edited:
since when is it allowed to stream the game? this is a private channel, unrelated to any gaming outlet (although the key obviously comes from connections @gamestar.de)

honestly, this is somewhat unfair towards every other person and streamer who paid full price for the game and has to wait till the 19th.

Well, they have very close connections to Gamestar (as in working for them) and they are not the only ones that have streamed the game today.

if its not okay to sell the game before the 19th, why is it suddenly okay for these guys?

I qoute:

"Dear Viewer, Martin has received permission in consultation with the development studio CD Projekt RED and Twitch, to stream the official version of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from today. The game will be released officially on 19.05.2015."

He has the permission to do so. Probably because he works or used to work at gamestar. At the moment he takes a year off from work.

Well, they have very close connections to Gamestar (as in working for them)
Yeah but that doesnt change the fact that all the revenue generated by ads or subscription goes into private pockets.

Gerudon said:
and they are not the only ones that have streamed the game today.
that still doesnt justify this tbh. if i'd be earning money off of twitch or youtube, I'd be pissed at how CDPR handled this exclusivity.

Last edited:
Yeah but that doesnt change the fact that all the revenue generated by ads or subscription goes into private pockets.

that still doesnt justify this tbh.

In what other pocket would it go? Gronkh made like 5 long videos with one of the German members of CDProjekt that flew out to Gronkh's home. In the end it is meant as PR for the game. The streamer or YT content creater gets the ad rev, CDProjekt gets promotion through showing of the game.

Gronkh made like 5 long videos with one of the German members of CDProjekt that flew out to Gronkh's home. In the end it is meant as PR for the game.

Yeah but its one thing to make a couple of vids as promotional material while the dev holds your hand (other big youtubers had the chance to get the same "attention" by CDPR as well), but its another thing to get basically 2 days of exclusive full access without anyone holding you back.

Yeah but its one thing to make a couple of vids as promotional material while the dev holds your hand (other big youtubers had the chance to get the same "attention" by CDPR as well), but its another thing to get basically 2 days of exclusive full access without anyone holding you back.

It is not exclusive...

More deletions. About time to start exiting people?

Stay on the Stream Topic. Not what kind game you like or CDPR business practices.

Top Bottom