Two for one (Aiming bug, Stuck in berserk mode)

+
So everything was going good until I finished the mission involving the Voodoo boys and first getting in contact with Alt. For some reason I'm stuck in berserk mode so when ever I charge jump I always end up doing a ground pound and changing to a cyberdeck does not correct this. Also when I aim down the sights of any gun I have it drifts all the way to the side of the screen instead of staying center. The only way I can think to fix this is to go back to a previous save. Unfortunately I will lose hours of progress if I do that. Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Memory: 16GB 3000mhz
Storage: SSD
GPU: RTX 2070 Super
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Resolution/Target FPS: 1440p 60fps, RTX off
Game Version: 1.05

Glitch 1.png
Glitch 2.png

I have this problem now, but all my saves are corrupted... I accidentaly activate berserk when I was Jonny S. in voodoo boys mission.

Yes it happens when you enter berserk while playing johnny. I have switched a lot of my cyberdeck and aiming works fine now. But i cant enter berserk now and i have this annoying landing all the time. Im so frustrated right now because i dont have saves before the mission and realized this bug to late. I think the whole game got a bit darker because of this bug.

It happend to me also. The only thing i could figure out and try was to sleep in my apartment....and that fixed it for me. Hope it helps others!

I had the exact same problem after completing the storyline with the Voodoo Boys. My aim was swaying off the screen and I was stuck in berserk with none of the benefits. After checking this page I tried sleeping in V's apartment, which actually worked! If this happens to you, just go sleep and it should be fixed when you wake up in the game.

I had the exact same problem after completing the storyline with the Voodoo Boys. My aim was swaying off the screen and I was stuck in berserk with none of the benefits. After checking this page I tried sleeping in V's apartment, which actually worked! If this happens to you, just go sleep and it should be fixed when you wake up in the game.
didn't work for me, i'm stuck in no-berserk mode....

EDIT : OK IT WORKED.

Just make sure that you have the berserk cyberware, else it won't reset the effect... I slept with a common militech thing, didn't reset the berserk. I put on the berserk thing, went to bed, and after that it went away! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom