Two gigs uncompleted, nothing to do (PC)

+
I have 2 gigs stuck, one is 'Dirty Biz', I don't know why, I sort of remember taking the recording and leaving it at the drop point. I definitely killed the two NPCs. But now, many side quests later I noticed that the gig is stuck and I can't select it, it doesn't count as completed but it won't track it either. It gives me an option to "Track Job" when I try to select it, right above the gig description, but it won't track, or do anything really.

I visited the studio again, there's no one in the room you encounter the father and son, no recording either, and I went to the specified drop point and there's no option to deliver the quest item.

What do I do? Any chance I can fix this in game?
Post automatically merged:

The other stuck gig is Lousy Kleppers, just checked. Didn't dive deep into that one to see if I can fix it. Again, when I click on the quest, it won't select it (No orange exclamation on the left of the quest), it will just reveal an option to "Track quest" on top of the description, nothing happens (No quest tracked) whether I press it or not.

Last edited:
I have sent my ticket. Fingers crossed I'll get a solution. Btw it wouldn't let me upload a .rar file, had to upload a .zip. Maybe you'll want to check it out.

You can report it here:

I cant report my error...

Error.png
(Edit: uploading a .zip file like mAReDux said did the trick. But the .txt file was still flagged, so i havent uploaded this one)

Got issues with an open quest too:
The Quest "Welcome to America, Comrade" did not finish. I placed the GPS, left the area (silent) and mission ended, but is still active in my journal (no objectives or marks there) and recieved no call or quest ending secence. The Problem is, that other quests won't end anymore. I dont recieve money or an call after completing other quests. The last previous save file is from the day before but its many ingame hours ago...

Error2-min.png

Update: I got the Steam achievment for completing all Watson gigs, but the gigs still appear incompleted in game.

4 Months, multiple bug reports, multiple updates later, including the 30gb 1.2, my quests are still not completed. They had told me they were aware of the issue in February. What a joke.

4 Months, multiple bug reports, multiple updates later, including the 30gb 1.2, my quests are still not completed. They had told me they were aware of the issue in February. What a joke.

I got an e-mail from CDPR support asking me to confirm whether the assault on corpo plaza was fixed. I sent the report in by january. Issue was that since I looted the dead police woman before the assault triggered, the item to close the assault was no longer present by the point the assault triggered (and it only triggers at a certain street cred, which is why I missed triggering it before looting the policewoman by corporate plaza).

I made a video showing how you can't close the assault because in order to close it you need to loot the dead policewoman to loot the item that closes the assault. Uploaded to google drive and sent to them after they asked for a video because my multiple pictures were not enough.

Go test today in 1.2, issue still there, can't close the assault.

Hey, at least the game looks a lot better on my high end PC on ultra and driving does feel far less aggravating, but it changed very little for me from a gameplay perspective.

4 months out and still no dedicated keybind to dodging, require double tapping crouch for some reason. Why? Just let me bind dodge individually and stop designing the game's controls around console play, which is so obvious when you offer such limited keybinding capacity.

Been 7 months, still not resolved even after today's patch. I had quit the game mid story until this issue would be resolved. Little did I know...

Top Bottom