two trophy bugs

+
two trophy bugs

The first one happens to almost everyone, the horse equipment that the HoS merchant should have are not there so we can't get the trophy in which we need all the ofiery horse equipment and armour
Second one is happening to some including me, in this one we have to kill all the fallen knights and loot their camp sites, I've done that and have returned to them to see if any were left, meditated too but the trophy won't pop

I'm experiencing the same issue with the "Wild Rose Dethorned" trophy! I've tried everything... I've killed the fallen knights 4 times, looted everything, meditated everywhere and yet the trophy is not popping! I wonder when cdpr will fix these glitches.

For once one of the bugs didn't hit me with the Wild Rose Dethorned. I got it last night, and the funny part is I only killed one person at one of the camps and the trophy popped.....had to go kill all the rest though to loot the camp. I can't get the I wore I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool to pop. Hopefully it is the fact that the vendor doesn't sell any horse equipment.

I'm having issues with both quests as well. Wild Rose Dethroned, I killed everyone and looted EVERYTHING from each site, nothing. Then the other one with the horse armor, is simply not available.

Both were bugged for me too! Wild Rose Dethroned unlocked for me because I started a new game "only Hearts of Stone" to test if it would work and it did work... After I got the trophy I continued with my normal save... The Ofieri gear trophy still doesn't work, I heard that we need more gear for the horse and that they will patch it so we can buy it from the merchant but there wasn't an official response from CDPR as usual...

EDIT: Just received an answer from tech support, they are aware of the problem and working on a fix.

Last edited:
they are aware of the problem and working on a fix.

Are you referring to the Ofieri bug, or Wild Rose as well? Both not working for me, i don't even have the Wild Rose Dethroned listed on GOG, and it is not a secret achievement which is weird

Like a lot of people I've had problems with the wild rose trophy.
But I've also dont seem to be able to unlock the return to sender trophy either. I tried several times last night , and it just wouldnt unlock for me.
I'm wondering now if its because I've enchanted my armor to deflect arrows. I may have to unequip my armor and give it a try without it.

Like a lot of people I've had problems with the wild rose trophy.
But I've also dont seem to be able to unlock the return to sender trophy either. I tried several times last night , and it just wouldnt unlock for me.
I'm wondering now if its because I've enchanted my armor to deflect arrows. I may have to unequip my armor and give it a try without it.

You have to kill the guy who shoots the arrows with his own arrow, not just reflect it.

Now that the ofieri trophy is fixed I managed to get that as soon as I bought the rest of the horse armor from the merchant but the wild rose trophy is still bugged. I emailed my save to CDPR about it and they said I missed one place which is a little confusing since I checked most of the guides online and I am 120% sure I didn't miss any place so I don't know anymore.

I tried everything to get the wild rose trophy. Tried 3 saves (one HoS only). Tried all the suggestions, pulling to the chest first, looting nothing, looting everything..no trophy. Double check each camp each time

You have to kill the guy who shoots the arrows with his own arrow, not just reflect it.
Hi ya, I was killing them with there own arrows by parrying them back at them. In The end I took my armor off that had the deflect arrow enchantment on and as soon as I did the trophy unlocked once I killed 3 people.

Having the same issue with "Wild Rose Dethorned". Tried every possible workaround that I could find online. My main has done them all plus the extra 3 camps that have the mobs required, Looted everything in sight. I've also tried starting a new HoS only game seven times, Cleared all the camps in various orders, Looted everything, Tried it with looting nothing. Revisited every camp and meditated multiple times, Still no trophy, Only one I'm missing, Very frustrating.

Top Bottom