Two Wrongs Makes Us Right Gig (Broken) Game breaking bug.

+
This quest stays in the active -gigs- which is a bug or broken, it acts as if the quest is active and ready for the player.
Prevents the player from continuing gig's from the fixer associated with gig.
Can not clear this gig and or out of my gig list for actives.
Does not say failed even though the van blew up.
I am streaming to show you cdpr that this gig/ quest is busted and can't complete it.
Not sure what to do to finish it, my stream doesn't have a mic or cam so I can not talk to those watching.
This is for the bugged quest only.
FuryNine1014 - Twitch

Last edited:
Tbh there a few things that can be done to "break" alot of quests intentionally or not, if this is intentional a simple "failed" would sort it, if not then it should respawn as you said.

Tbh there a few things that can be done to "break" alot of quests intentionally or not, if this is intentional a simple "failed" would sort it, if not then it should respawn as you said.
1st run through I had 100 hours, this one has 50 hours but when I went to this gig on this load the van exploded.
Came back to see if it would respawn and nada.
How would or could I get a failed on it?

1st run through I had 100 hours, this one has 50 hours but when I went to this gig on this load the van exploded.
Came back to see if it would respawn and nada.
How would or could I get a failed on it?
Just the simple fact if the van was the objective and it got destroyed, mission failed, but because failed doesnt appear either failed is bugged or respawn is

Bump! This bug needs attention from CDPR.
Can not continue with the associated fixer due to this quest being bugged out,
Can't complete, can't fail it.
Doesn't respawn, stays stuck in active gigs.
game breaking since it stops a player from progressing with the associated fixer as well as it being a bug.
Post automatically merged:

I've been trying to get the van to respawn for the past 7 hours.

Yes, I have tried everything. I also came upon this thread earlier.
Thanks.
I've tried going back to the spot, went to the drop off location, everything...
At first the van was on fire but shortly vanished and will not respawn. I've walked around every single inch of Pacifica in hopes it would trigger something, I've tried getting up top and close to or around every corner of that area as well as the entirety of the gigs locations and nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I have tried everything. I also came upon this thread earlier.
Thanks.
I've tried going back to the spot, went to the drop off location, everything...
At first the van was on fire but shortly vanished and will not respawn. I've walked around every single inch of Pacifica in hopes it would trigger something, I've tried getting up top and close to or around every corner of that area as well as the entirety of the gigs locations and nothing.
My 1st save had 100+ hours on it, didn't finish the game but came close, lost that save file and had to start a new.
This save was going great till this gig...
New Bitmap Image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it's that quest specifically.

I have "Shark in the water" that I can't get rid of.

I incapacitated the guy, threw him in the car's trunk but the quest remains in my journal. Even the garage he hung out in is now back to it's original owner who thanked me and now sells drugs.

By all account the quest is completed but I can't get it out of my journal.

My guess is there is some greater issue than specific quests at play here.

Top Bottom