"TWO WRONGS MAKES US RIGHT" GIG FAILURE ISSUE (PACIFICA)

+
In Pacifica there is a Gig titled "Two Wrongs Makes Us Right". I will leave out the finer details of the gig, but there is a van that you are assigned to find, and then take control of. Well, I accidentally destroyed the van and got a "Mission Failed" alert on my screen- HOWEVER, the Gig is still in my Journal as uncompleted, and when I track the mission there is no objective marker. I am already 50 plus hours past this mission, and I cannot go to a prior load/save.

Has anyone else experienced this glitch? Does anyone happen to have a work-around?

For what it is worth, I went back to both the area of the gig where the van was, and the lot that you have to drop the van off to. Neither of these areas prompted any further actions.

I have verified my game files, and I have filed a support ticket through CDPR technical support, I am just curious if anyone else has had this experience, and if MAYBE anyone has found a work-around? I am gunning for 100 percent achievements, so this is pretty frustrating after sinking 100 plus hours into this game.

Attached are my current save file, and my DxDiag test.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    98.5 KB · Views: 87
  • CP2077 Save.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 72
Top Bottom