Two XB1 issues

+
Two XB1 issues

1) i wanted to test mutagen/spores against a rotting cow (if anyone knows, feedback would be great). i could never get the circumstances in AI, so i tried to do it in challenges. while i still never got the circumstances to happen, i noticed that it altered my rank to 1 regarding profile views in the various banners. freaked me out a bit. level remained the same.
2) i had a reaver hunter get knocked down to 1. i used mutagen on it thinking it'd reset to 4 then get the 3 buff on top. it came out as 4 only and cost me a match

happened again, this time on the weakening. the reaver hunter should have been reset to 4 then -3 to one. it only reset. fortunately didn't cost a win this time.

I'm play on xbox one all the time and if someone uses a spore my one of my reaver hunters it will go down to a 1 strength everytime. If I play another reaver hunter the 1 strength reaver hunter will still boost itself by 1 along with any other reaver hunter on the board, in ur hand or deck per reaver hunter that is on your side of the board. Learning the game is much more fun playing against other people I promise. If you spore a rotting cow someone throws over to your side it will completely kill it and banish it from the game thus not go into anyone's graveyard because you brought it's BASE strength lower then zero. I hope this helps.

seems no rhyme or reason why it happens. happened on P2's ST m-defender. shoulda been a 2 after reset and subtraction. instead was a 5 and worked as reset only.

and thanks for info on cow carcus. though i had already found out as happened into a video that showed it.

Top Bottom