UEFA EURO 2012: I'm sorry...but I have to, can't help it.

+
UEFA EURO 2012: I'm sorry...but I have to, can't help it.

I'm polish, I live in one of Euro 2012 host cities and at this point I pretty much eat ,sleep and breathe football.
Right now football is everywhere in Poland(I'm quite sure it's even in my fridge.) I have to ask:
Which team you think will win this tournament?

(Petra's edit): Here's your official Euro 2012 site for hopefully unbiased news.

I don't know much about football, but England supporters have been recommended to stay at home after the Panorama footage, so without support I don't think England will do so well :p

Aver

Forum veteran
Kristehpwnz said:
I'm polish, I live in one of Euro 2012 host cities and at this point I pretty much eat ,sleep and breathe football.
Right now football is everywhere in Poland(I'm quite sure it's even in my fridge.) I have to ask:
Which team you think will win this tournament?

If I would have to bet my money I would say Germany, but I have no my favorite team. Somehow after last World Cup I lost hope in European Football (I'm talking about national teams). Final Spain vs Netherlands was the most boring final ever.

Pandoricai said:
I don't know much about football, but England supporters have been recommended to stay at home after the Panorama footage, so without support I don't think England will do so well :p
Luckly not many english fans actually followed that advice, everyone wants to visit Cracow( or Kraków)and that Panorama footage is just BS.[sarcasm]There's no racism in Poland, that stupid nigga doesn't what he's talking about[/sarcams]

People get so irritated by football, that they becoming so ignorant and forget real things around em!...

PS - I have many friends ho are really lost in this madness...

But Germany will beat everyone!....;)

Kodaemon said:
WHAT THE FUCK

Could someone ban this asshole, please?

what is you problem!, Latvian legion Waffen ss, was my country proud military force, so what is your problem?!...

sandisrd said:
what is you problem!, Latvian legion Waffen ss, was my country proud military force, so what is your problem?!...

The entire Waffen-SS was declared an organization of war criminals. The Latvian Legion committed atrocities including genocide in Russia. Your claim that it was in any way heroic is fighting words. Drop it. Reported.

GuyN said:
It was declared an organization of war criminals. It committed atrocities including genocide in Russia. Drop it. Reported.

This was declared by democracy scums, ho lead humanity with there theory's in despair and economical chaos...

You guys are getting offtopic and into a very touchy and debatable subject. Drop it or move it into private messages please.

Pham said:
You guys are getting offtopic and into a very touchy and debatable subject. Drop it or move it into private messages please.

Exactly I'm not here to discuses this important matters with coarse people!...I'm here for The witcher!....

sandisrd said:
Waffen SS a "pround millitary force"? I'm sorry , but I can't just ignore that statement. That's an absurd, Waffen SS were murderers and criminals. The list of genocides committed by them is long. In Poland you could actually go to jail for what you've just wrote...

Top Bottom