Ultimate Bullet Sponge

+
I think I may have found the ultimate bullet sponge. Now we all know that there are times when things go wrong and no matter what we do or what we use, the bad guys just keep going. Eventually they do go down...most of the time. Not this one. I used a Katana / Legendary, Malorian Arms 3516 pistol (Johnny Silverhands), SPT32 Grad sniper rifle / Legendary, and Shingen Mark V SMG explosive rounds, nothing affected this guy. I used everything in my arsenal including hacks...nothing. At least using the Katana I could get him on the ground but that was about it.

This is usually the kind of thing that would really get me upset, but on this particular occasion not only did it turn into a personal vendetta, but eventually, I couldn't stop laughing. After and hour and a lot of reloading saves, I finally gave up. The ending of this scene was this guy (a Scavenger) followed me into the H6 building, and total chaos ensued, it was crazy. There were five of the Sixth Street Gang in the lobby when both of us ran in, I wasn't firing but the Scavenger was, so....the Sixth Street Gang started shooting at him. While that was going on I decided to run around them and get out, I had this silly idea that he wouldn't follow me into the H6 lobby, yeah that worked. Anyway, he took them out and somewhere a civilian must have gotten in the way because (wait for it)...the police showed up, enforce.

Now I have the police shooting at me, the Scavenger shooting at me and I finally said the heck with this and ran down the street. This is what got me, as I turn around to look...there is this idiot Scavenger and three police officers, two drones and two robots running after me.

Ya just gotta know when to give it up...

SO, I don't know if this is just a glitch with my game, or if I may have found something interesting(?). I quit the game, started it again, same thing. I have no clue. I wonder if any of you have run up against this guy, if not, I have included a map and his location. I would like to ask if any of you have some spare time, go find this guy and let us know what happened. Just for fun and curious minds. Go to East side of building H6 and 'X' marks the spot.

Excellent example of why we NEED Kryptonite in CP to settle such rare instances of intractable "personal disagreements". :LOL:

Top Bottom