ULTRA SETTINGS YES !!. Tears of joy pc gamers =)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Marcin meant before about how we can make it look like VGX on ultra. Like, in terms of sharper textures and colors? or just better foliage and DOF?

Also, top is PC from a few months ago. Bottom is PC from now, and wccftech really should just occasionally check their facts before publishing an article and stop using misleading clickbait headlines.

Well you are right . But then again cd projekt compare Pc High settings on Ps4.
When that gameplay was showed they state it was High settings. I know that doesn't mean ps4 looks like that . But maybe yes

Yup, PS4 may look like that, but the article still made false statements that, based on their track record, were probably clickbait. They know PS4 owners are wanting more information, so decided to make some up.
"The Witcher 3 Old vs New Build 1080p Screenshot Comparison Shows Massive Visual Improvements – Could be PC vs PS4" - Could be, but it isn't.
"so it is very much possible that the new gameplay trailer is from the PC version of the game, and the graphical difference...is between the console and PC versions." - No, not possible, as it's already well-documented that the earlier one was also PC.

I'm going to lock this as it's likely to mislead others into thinking that the article is correct. If you want to discuss further maybe continue in the main Discussions thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom