Ultra Wide Screen & HUD Scaling PLEASSE!!

+
Hi there, game is a bit buggy, but it's okay, I know with every update it will be more and more refined.

One feature I desperately need though is to be able to adjust and move the HUD (map in the corner, health bars, etc.) CLOSER to the screen so I can see them on ultra wide screen monitors. I'm running a 3840x1080p monitor and the map/healthbars/etc. are so damn far @ the corner of my monitor it's difficult to look at. Most of the time I don't even look at it because I have to constantly take my eyes off the crosshairs when I'm shooting/driving.

while in combat, it is very difficult to see the health bar because it's so far away from the center of the screen. If I take my eyes away for a second to look at my health while I'm shooting, I lose focus of my target.

When driving, it's very difficult to see the top right corner of my screen to see where the GPS is guiding me. I miss turns all the time and if I take my eyes off the center of the screen, even more a split second to see if I missed a turn, I will almost always hit something.

PLEAAASEEE MAKE THIS ADJUSTABLE for us ultra wide screen guys. Assassin's creed Odyssey does this very well, you're able to adjust the HUD to how close in you want vs how far you want to your liking. Please do not leave us ultra wide screen guys out :(

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    878.9 KB · Views: 389
Top Bottom