Ultrawide 21:9

+
Hello.

I have got problem with game with monitor 21:9 ultrawide. As u can see on image, in intwentory menu game had cutted information on left side. Second problem with format 21:9 is photo mode, because I can't get with mouse all option. This blue square is max range where I can move my mouse.

Please, fix that :( I want use full power of photo mode :(

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 511
  • Bez atytułu.png
    Bez atytułu.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 434
Exactly the same issue for me, and sometime the game goes from 21:9 to 16:9 without reasons and switch back to 21:9 a few seconds later.

Same here playing on 3440x1440. Sometimes I need to guess text in pop ups especially when I was doing the tutorials. UI does not scale properly.

Same here playing on 3440x1440. Sometimes I need to guess text in pop ups especially when I was doing the tutorials. UI does not scale properly.

Same, menus and text getting cut off by the black bars, fisheye lensing no matter the FOV, and photomode being limited with regard to mouse support.

same here but as a 3440X1440 gamer i am used to not having support from any game for our res

thats standard because we are the few

get used to it

same here but as a 3440X1440 gamer i am used to not having support from any game for our res

get used to it
Not sure what other pc games you've been playing but every game I have installed supports that resolution. Witcher 3 included. If it doesn't there has been hex tweaks you can do which I don't think anything like that has come up for this game.

get used to it

It's not a resolution issue, it's a ratio issue. 21:9 doesn't work fine in this game, 2560 or 3440 don't matter (i play in 2560*1080)

Having issues with 21:9 on the most recent game is quite bad ...

PS : love your avatar

Same issue here. Really annoying that the menu's and photo mode don't support ultrawide monitors

I am having a different wide-screen headache. I've decided to run it in normal 1080 width, instead of the ultra-wide one. Unfortunately if I try to run it in full-screen somehow the game renders 1920x1080 but then stretches it to the 2560x1080 resolution. I've set the monitor to keep the aspect ratio and windows resolution stays correctly in the center of the screen, so does a PS4. The game on the other hand seems to decide it will use the full resolution of the screen and just scale the content. Any ideas? Running it in window mode keeps the correct aspect ratio but it's a bit annoying.
Post automatically merged:

just to be clear:
1) I set the ultra-wide display Windows resolution to 1920x1080 -> shows side letter boxed
2) start the game - set 1920x1080 resolution
fullscreen -> stretches across full wide screen
window mode -> displays letter boxed

I hope CDR will fix at least photo mode. Is very tideus to take a decent photo using only keyboard. The tutorials arent that annoying, they're are just for a moment anyways. If i was to choose what to fix in UW mode next, i would say to give us the HUD size slider in options. I would narrow it a bit for my smses and minimap to become readable with the edge of my eye.

I am having a different wide-screen headache. I've decided to run it in normal 1080 width, instead of the ultra-wide one. Unfortunately if I try to run it in full-screen somehow the game renders 1920x1080 but then stretches it to the 2560x1080 resolution. I've set the monitor to keep the aspect ratio and windows resolution stays correctly in the center of the screen, so does a PS4. The game on the other hand seems to decide it will use the full resolution of the screen and just scale the content. Any ideas? Running it in window mode keeps the correct aspect ratio but it's a bit annoying.

just to be clear:
1) I set the ultra-wide display Windows resolution to 1920x1080 -> shows side letter boxed
I guess that setting the res in windows is the way to go for now.

just to be clear:
With Nvida, you have to make sure you tell it to maintain the aspect ratio of the video. In the basic screen settings. Than it usually will work correctly. But with old games, this doesn't work right. And will stretch that. CP shouldn't have this issue.

It's not a resolution issue, it's a ratio issue. 21:9 doesn't work fine in this game, 2560 or 3440 don't matter (i play in 2560*1080)

Having issues with 21:9 on the most recent game is quite bad ...

PS : love your avatar

thanks. good old macross

Top Bottom