Unable to cast any Signs

+
Unable to cast any Signs

I hit Skellige recently, done some quests in there. Now I am not able to cast any signs. When I attempt to use a Sign outside of combat, it says something along the lines of "You can't do that now." and when I try to cast a Sign in combat it says "You can't do this in combat."

When I load an older save, my signs work. But I would lose an enormous chunk of gameplay by doing that, so I would prefer not to do that.

I tried various things to create some sort of a workaround for the bug. I travelled to different locations, I stripped Geralt of all equipment, I slotted out all abilities and mutagens, I tried resetting my talents, nothing helped, still no signs.

I am not sure when exactly I became unable to cast them. I noticed that I can't cast signs when I was fighting
the Fiend for a contract on Skellige
but then when I tried to load an older save where I was doing
the wraith in a lighthouse contract on Skellige
I was still unable to cast them.

I can't really progress further in the game. I am really used to using Signs in combat, and going on without using them feels terrible. I would be thankful if this issue was resolved.

It sounds like the bug where you cant call roach actualy and if its i beleive it can be solved with a conole command to unlock signs. Gonna see if i can figure something out from command dump for you 2.

Top Bottom