Unable to craft object that require a previous object. Somebody knows a workarround?

+
Hello,

So I recently got the Overwatch sniper rifle and I can't upgrade it.

I have all the components and the crafting button will not appear. Clicking it will not go into the crafting process.

I have the true craftsman up to the edgerunner. I don't think that other perks are required. The overwatch sniper rifle is in my inventory.

I tested it while it's equipped and while it's only in the inventory. Removed all the attachments as well and tried both methods tried equipped. I'm at a crafting level of 18 and saw a video of someone being able to upgrade it on PC while being at crafting 13.

It's also good to know that I'm able to craft weapons or mods that don't require you to have any previous weapons or mods. It's only not working with objects that require an object from one tier underneath.

Thanks for any help/workaround.

Attachments

• cyberpunk crafting glitch.png
    cyberpunk crafting glitch.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 410
You must have the specific sniper rifle that you get from Panam. Other Overwatch rifles you acquire as loot or from vendors will not won't work for this specific schematic.

You must have the specific sniper rifle that you get from Panam. Other Overwatch rifles you acquire as loot or from vendors will not won't work for this specific schematic.

Thank you for your answer. I didn't want to spoil anything so I didn't mention that it was to one you got from Panam.

Top Bottom