Unable to get into Viktors clinic

+
The gate in his clinic is locked and I can't interact with it. I can't get to him to talk/buy anything. Can't complete his quest. There is no option to move inside.
The doors and everything works ok but the gate is blocking the entrance.
Cyberpunk viktor bug.png

Same issue here. I'm not able to log on a past save, cause it is too old, and i have already played around 30 hours, so start a new game in order to complete this quest is a shit.

Same issue here. I thought to do side-missions and get the money (thought that was the purpose?!?). Now cannot get into his clinic. Played for hours; have money (59k) lots of rare and epic gear.
please solve/help

Same issue, I left clinic to do some side quests came back after 10 hours of gameplay and now the gate is locked permanently. There is nothing left for me to do in the game except talk to Viktor :(

Game breaking bug that means I have to give up 40 hours of gameplay and start over
Post automatically merged:

Looks like you're further in the story than I am though
EpzpRNbVQAAOn9x.jpg

Last edited:
The gate in his clinic is locked and I can't interact with it. I can't get to him to talk/buy anything. Can't complete his quest. There is no option to move inside.
The doors and everything works ok but the gate is blocking the entrance.View attachment 11088596
Same here, can't get through the gate. The gate allows me to trigger the [F] open, but the gate animation doesn't trigger making me unable to walk through.

Found a solution, i just verified and repaired through the launcher and i was suddenly able to open the door.
Might not work for everyone but it has fixed the issue for me. it doesn't hurt to try!

Found a solution, i just verified and repaired through the launcher and i was suddenly able to open the door.
Might not work for everyone but it has fixed the issue for me. it doesn't hurt to try!
I have same problem! What do you mean "verified and repaired through the launcher" i dont understand.

CDPR needs a solution to this. I have 15 hours gameplay after this issue because I thought I'd do a lot after I couldnt access Victors area. How do I get past Vektors ripperdoc gate??

I had the same issue with Vik's door animation not working as well as the gate to my apartment door being closed with no way of opening. The verify/repair function in the Galaxy launcher fixed both issues for me.

Attachments

• 2020-12-26 15_52_06-GOG Galaxy 2.0.35.png
    2020-12-26 15_52_06-GOG Galaxy 2.0.35.png
    1 MB · Views: 148
I had the same issue with Vik's door animation not working as well as the gate to my apartment door being closed with no way of opening. The verify/repair function in the Galaxy launcher fixed both issues for me.
I use PS4, so how do I fix this on that system??

I have same problem! What do you mean "verified and repaired through the launcher" i dont understand.

Open your GOG Galaxy Launcher app. If you don't have it, download it from GOG. Under your owned games click on Cyberpunk 2077 and then click the button to the right of the "Play" button. Scroll down to "Manage Installation" and click "Verify / Repair." It'll then scan all the files in the game folder and repair anything if necessary. Can take awhile.

Open your GOG Galaxy Launcher app. If you don't have it, download it from GOG. Under your owned games click on Cyberpunk 2077 and then click the button to the right of the "Play" button. Scroll down to "Manage Installation" and click "Verify / Repair." It'll then scan all the files in the game folder and repair anything if necessary. Can take awhile.

Oh.. sorry didn't know you were on ps4. Unfortunately ps4 doesn't have a verify system that I know of. The only way to fix games is to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. I remember having a bunch of problems with The Last of Us and and reinstalling it fixed it for me. And of course Skyrim when playing around with mods.. So easy to break that game with mods and yet they don't offer any verify / repair system. Really sucks if you have limited internet speeds or a cap.

I had to use a trainer to clip through the gate and from there everything worked perfect.
(cannot provide the link but it is a git project which you need to build)

I had to use a trainer to clip through the gate and from there everything worked perfect.
(cannot provide the link but it is a git project which you need to build)
What do you mean a 'trainer' and how do you 'clip through a gate'

Does CDPR actually read these forums and address the issues? This one is a BIG DEAL for A LOT of players. When will you be fixing this CDPR?

Last edited:
A trainer is a piece of code that changes the normal behaviour of a program/game. It can for instance provide unlimited lives, ammo, powerups and no-clip so you can move through all the meshes, i.e not collide.
It can be considered a hack. Just use google to lookup trainer and cyberpunk 2077 and you will find what you need.
Use the trainer only to go through the gate, disable it and save game. then continue.

Im having this same issue but i bought the game on steam, do you you how can i fix that through steam?

Im having this same issue but i bought the game on steam, do you you how can i fix that through steam?
No problem.. In your steam library right click on the game, scroll down and click "properties," then click "local files" and then "verify integrity of game files."

Top Bottom