Unable to get past the ripper doc in the prologue

+
The game stopper for me is, I am unable to get past the ripper doc in the prologue. I sit down in chair and pick the new eye ball mod, then nada. There is no button or option to get out of the chair or screen. It happens on both life paths I have started street kid and corpo, same thing can't get passed ripper doc.

Someone just answered this for me on Reddit. You have to make sure to pick both the eyeball and hand mods, then you should get the option to exit out with Esc (on PC). That was my issue, anyway.

I watched a video on the quest and yes what you say is correct. It wasn't obvious that I had another free mod. So much is promised and only partial done right. CD-p-red in my book has joined the Devs only interested in quarterly profits. I hope they fix this game, like the disassemble in inventory works but not all the time. I also keep having a problem were I can't use my gun. Not all the time but a few times that breaks the immersion and I have to run away from scene. Cops are overly hyper-vigilant? Using a car is lame. Motor bikes have worse steering than cars to start and get on the road. Always seeing npc with their heads above the concrete side walks. Some above their waste. Basically they bit-off-more-than-they-could-chew? Or have gone the route of being lazy devs who work their employees to crunch-death-burned-out?
It is a terribly dis-appointing situation as I was hoping this would put other lazy devs to shame and all cd-p-red has done is join the corpo-head-profits first clan?
You can change this CD-P-RED and get back to making a better game than Wild Hunt...right now this is not the case???

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I sit down, do the talking and then nothing. I can't leave my chair, can't do anything. Any solutions? It is pretty much a game stopper for me because I can't do anything.

Top Bottom