Unable to get "Two Heads, One Bullet" Achievement

+
Does anyone else have trouble getting this achievement? Have tried different types of sniper rifles and hit two people at the same time over 50 times without getting the achievement. A buddy of mine got it on the first try.
Post automatically merged:

Even did a 3 person kill with one bullet, and still no achievement.

Last edited:
I managed to do early on with a pistol and then with a sniper rifle, it's kind of tricky as it should be but not that hard

edit: I did not read that you did it already probably an issue with the gog/steam servers registering the achievement. Actually, I think my first time did not register

maybe try it on Cop´s?
worked for me after i did it on outsiders and nothing happend
Believe I have tried it on cops and every gang members in the game. It just wont register. Probably a bug. Never been able to do it with a pistol tho. Will try with some weapons other than sniper rifles. Maby they are glitched in my game.

Believe I have tried it on cops and every gang members in the game. It just wont register. Probably a bug. Never been able to do it with a pistol tho. Will try with some weapons other than sniper rifles. Maby they are glitched in my game.

try a charged shot?
and it has to be a sniperrifle ofc
i used the breaktrough /tech sniperrifle

Tried using a charged shot, but no achievement. Will wait for a patch or try again on a new playtrough. i give up. Guessing I'm not the only one having this bug. Saw someone on another forum that had the same problem.

Does anyone else have trouble getting this achievement? Have tried different types of sniper rifles and hit two people at the same time over 50 times without getting the achievement. A buddy of mine got it on the first try.

I have the same issue.
Tried different kind of snipers (The overwatch, some charged shot) on different ennemies , even tried it on cops and some citizens of night city. But i can't unlock this achievement.
I play on gog plateform. Some friend of mine got it on the first try but he is on steam. don't know if it's relevant.
(Sorry for my english, not my mother tongue)

I managed to make this achievement in a new game

Top Bottom