Unable to Launch game

+
So, i have for the last 12 hours been trying to find a fix, i have done everything i can find on the web as a fix so far, but nothing really works.
At first i had the Flatline error, and now after i somehow managed to fix that, the game just dies as soon as i try to launch it.
no error code, no message. it just dies, and im getting desperate, i paid 60 dollars for this and i just want to play the game
So to make things clear:
-I press play on steam
-Game launcher opens
-I press play on the game launcher
-game says it's running on steam for about 1-5 seconds, and after that stop and shows a green play button as if i never started the game in the first place.
- no error message anywhere

EDIT: After some more trial and error i have found an error code

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
File: <Unknown>(0)

after searching the internet about this error, i can see that alot of people also have this, but as far as i can see, there's no one that knows why it happens

Last edited:
I've been trying since launch to try and get my game to actually boot, Every-time i hit the play button it crashes, I've tried all sorts of fix's and none of them work. this is starting to get really annoying and beyond a joke.

Fixes I've done
Uninstalled drivers to clean version and updated.
Disable all 3rd party programs and overlays.
uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft runtime programs.
uninstalled the game, reinstalled fresh clean version.
reinstalled GOG Galaxy to see if it had anything to do with it.
Safe and clean modes didn't work.
Windows updated to the latest.

when i was looking through the error reports i noticed this section:
Error reason: Assert Expression: commonFileLoaded Message: Failed to load in-game config file from 'D:SSD - Games\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\settings\options.json' File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\redconfig\src\ingameconfigreader.cpp(449)

this doesn't get fixed ill be requesting a refund

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Ram: 32GB of 3200mhz RAM
Video: GTX1080
Storage: SSD Drives

Attachments

• 1p9swyg0833161.jpg
    1p9swyg0833161.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
form me nothing crash on start redlauncher failed to start no Qt platform could be initialized

i finished downloading the game and updated my Nvidia driver and the game still won't launch after i clicked play.
i installed the driver clean and reinstalled it again w/ UDD and it still doesn't work.. the game won't even lauch
my pc met all min. requirement
i have a 7600k
1080ti
32GB ram
installed on SSD

REDlauncher comes up for me with play button and all but it wont let the game launch when I hit play and this happened after the 1.4GB update on 12/11/2020

I could get REDlauncher up, but then the game would crash. If you validate the files (specifically if ur on steam), it should detect what files are causing the issues and reinstall them automatically.

11 hours of perfect game play before todays update now when i click play i get a flat line , i just did a Steam integryity check and got 1 file failed to validate!! It is a 7.2GB file :eek:
Updating now and fingers crossed !!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

11 hours of perfect game play before todays update now when i click play i get a flat line , i just did a Steam integryity check and got 1 file failed to validate!! It is a 7.2GB file :eek:
Updating now and fingers crossed !!!!!!
FIXED ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom