Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X

+
Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X (Bug?)

I've been playing Witcher 3 on PC via steam but also own the Xbox version. Yesterday I upgraded my PC version and got the Cross Progression configured, and everything seems to be working well. I've also installed Witcher 3 (with all add ons) on both an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One X. On the Xbox Series X I am able to load the cloud save and play with no problem. On the Xbox One X I can see the cloud save but am unable to load it with the following error:
You are missing the following downloadable content required to open this save: Alternate Ciri Appearance

I confirmed that particular DLC was installed it, reinstalled it, uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it, confirmed in game options that the toggle exists on/off for the Alternate Ciri Appearance... Nothing has worked, I am always stopped from loading the save with the same error. Any ideas?

Moved to Technical, as it had nothing to do with the previous thread.

Regarding Cross Save problems, CDPR support can be reached here:

Thank you...it wouldn't let me post there initially as a new member/rookie (haven't made 10 posts yet)

Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X (Bug?)

I've been playing Witcher 3 on PC via steam but also own the Xbox version. Yesterday I upgraded my PC version and got the Cross Progression configured, and everything seems to be working well. I've also installed Witcher 3 (with all add ons) on both an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One X. On the Xbox Series X I am able to load the cloud save and play with no problem. On the Xbox One X I can see the cloud save but am unable to load it with the following error:
You are missing the following downloadable content required to open this save: Alternate Ciri Appearance

I confirmed that particular DLC was installed it, reinstalled it, uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it, confirmed in game options that the toggle exists on/off for the Alternate Ciri Appearance... Nothing has worked, I am always stopped from loading the save with the same error. Any ideas?
Hello, I have this exact same error, also on xbox one x. Any fix?

As mentioned before it may be best to contact cdpr support. You can report the issue here:

Top Bottom