Unable to loot Job Items from scanned yellow containers

+
Played through and reached the Quest "A Little Help from My Friends" and cannot loot the datacard from the yellow container. Doing some research online I discovered that this bug infects all yellow job containers and there is no fix other than maybe going back to a previous save. I verified this with a couple of gigs and it does indeed affect all yellow containers containing Job required items.

I have now gone back over ten hours to and going through the quests I had previously been able to complete I can no longer loot the Job Items from yellow containers from them anymore either. Has this bug infected the entire gameplay file, meaning I have to start over? Is there a fix I am unaware of? Playing on a brand new Xbox Series X.

Played through and reached the Quest "A Little Help from My Friends" and cannot loot the datacard from the yellow container. Doing some research online I discovered that this bug infects all yellow job containers and there is no fix other than maybe going back to a previous save. I verified this with a couple of gigs and it does indeed affect all yellow containers containing Job required items.

I have now gone back over ten hours to and going through the quests I had previously been able to complete I can no longer loot the Job Items from yellow containers from them anymore either. Has this bug infected the entire gameplay file, meaning I have to start over? Is there a fix I am unaware of? Playing on a brand new Xbox Series X.
Weird and annoying, also play on Series X and I never encountered this issue since release (And I played a lot, in each version since^^)
I suppose that you already tried to clear the cache (Clear persistent storage) ? It always help me whatever the game, when I started to encounter a bug/issue.
Software power cycle method on Xbox Series X:
- Press the Xbox button in the middle of your controller.
- Scroll to the right to Profile & System.
- Select Settings with the A button.
- Select Devices & Connections.
- Select Blu-Ray.
- Select Persistent Storage.
- Select Clear Persistent Storage.

I gave this a try with no luck. Appreciate the response though. Am now reinstalling the game to see if that doesn't shake something loose.

I gave this a try with no luck. Appreciate the response though. Am now reinstalling the game to see if that doesn't shake something loose.
On a side note, from my experience, if you play a lot in a row and reload quite a few saves (because you die a lot or simply to "respawning" an item to get it in legendary^^), sometimes, containers can't be looted. It require to close the game and relaunch it.
If nothing work, I highly suggest to send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button), because on consoles, there are no much workarounds :(

Hrmmm, I am a habitual saver, and I will reload when I get spotted on the job/mission, which can happen alot on a difficult one. But I have tried closing and restarting the game multiple times with no luck.

Top Bottom