Unable to lunche the game after update to 1.5

+
Today imy game would crash at startup again, so I went and looked for other solutions.

Found this:

"Game refused to launch if I didn't have music/sound playing during launch (I know, it's a weird bug)
Refuses to launch if you don't have sound playing already on your system. Give it a shot and pop on something on spotify, see if it works for you too"

and

"Won't launch the fix is to put on music or a You Tube video than the game launches."

What can I say - I followed the advice, and it worked. LMAO.
Post automatically merged:

Here someone has investigated the technical backround of this problem, and why it seems to be affectied by audio related stuff on your system.
It's still a bug in CP77 BTW.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/su6n9q

Last edited:
The crash is most likely caused by audio software conflict. So far we've identified this issue with audio drivers such as A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio. We're currently investigating.

Meanwhile, as a temporary solution, we recommend disabling said drivers before launching the game. You can also try following the steps we described in this article:
So when is the ETA? for us to play our game that we bought? Understand this YOUR SILENCES make it worst for you guys hundreds of thousands of players are mad at you guys and your silences on ETA or your discount to buy again a game that we bought doesnt help your reputation.... you guys are loosing fan the witcher series is going down because of your lack of QA... I am mad but I still love your guys game and each day that pass with no reply it makes me loose complete hope on you guys

Deactivating Nahimic service helped. But there was another funny thing: with Nachimic service on the game started succcessfully from HDD, but not from SSD. :confused: It is some timing feature, I think.

Deactivating Nahimic service helped. But there was another funny thing: with Nachimic service on the game started succcessfully from HDD, but not from SSD. :confused: It is some timing feature, I think.
Unlucky, I don't have HDD at all. I have tried to Uninstall Sonic Studio and Sonic radar - but it not helped me. And I have tried Steam version and it's not working also.

Unlucky, I don't have HDD at all. I have tried to Uninstall Sonic Studio and Sonic radar - but it not helped me. And I have tried Steam version and it's not working also.
Normally, you don't have to uninstall anything, just disable these Audio Softwares in your Task Manager (and make sure they are not active when you launch the game).

So, I have launch the game. Even when I've disabled Nahimic service and even reboot in Task manager in Details was 2 running processes: NahimicAPISvc32.exe and NahimicAPISvc64.exe and after I've killed this two processes Cyberpunk 2077 have start. But after restart my PC this two processes was appear again (Nahimic service still disabled).

So, I have launch the game. Even when I've disabled Nahimic service and even reboot in Task manager in Details was 2 running processes: NahimicAPISvc32.exe and NahimicAPISvc64.exe and after I've killed this two processes Cyberpunk 2077 have start. But after restart my PC this two processes was appear again (Nahimic service still disabled).
Until an official patch (Cyberpunk) who fix this problem, make sure to kill them in the Task Manager before launching the game.
Or even I think ,you can choose which software is launched when you boot you PCs.
"Windows logo at the bottom left of your screen, or press the Windows key on your keyboard. Then search and select "Startup Apps."

Yeah, I know it but I can forget to start this apps after patch will be released, so I guess better way to stop it each time before start the game

I also uninstalled Sonic Studio Radar and Sonic Studio 3 and resolved the issue.
Just disabling/ending the processes for sonic studio apps had no effect.

Top Bottom