Unable to play friendly matches

+
A friend and I have been playing friendly matches via the Steam instance of Gwent for about a month. However, now it won't let us successfully invite each other to friendly matches. The invite is sent, then it quickly cancels and says 'We had trouble connecting to our of our services'.

We've never had this issue before, we've tried restarting our PCs, un-adding each other and then trying to run the game on GOG Galaxy, but nothing works. We can play regular games against random people without issue.

Any ideas?

I can find at least a few other people posting about the same issue, so seems there is some issue on CDPR's end. No idea what or why, though.

If you want to report it to Support, I guess this is the most suitable topic. Just clarify the issue in the report itself (there will be a box for that).

Whenever i try to challenge my friend we get the error that says "There was an error connecting with one of our services. But fear not - chances are we're already fixing it.". We've been trying to play against each other for days and we both get the same error. Other than that we have no other connecting issues while playing.

Gwent  The Witcher Card Game Screenshot 2021.10.05 - 22.41.46.16_LI.jpg

yes, i have the same problem, i cannot play with my friend if we're in pc, but when we switch over to mobile, it's just fine, we can play.
but i really want play it on pc, not mbile :/, hope they will fix it soon.

Top Bottom