Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

+
the quest is bugged for me too, and I already talked to Regina Jones in person about all Cyberpsychos, so that quest is over yet the Bloody Ritual is still on my quest log

This is the only sidequest remained i cant finish it. I dont have a save file i cant progress further.

Same this quest and my "Second Conflict" quest is bugged for me.

For this one I can't complete it and for the other Dum Dum never appears...sigh

This was actually a fun fight, took a while as well to find all the things to trigger the fight. Also thought it bugged at first.

hey. i've faced same problem when i started to complete that quest and tried to find out. the point is you should enter the quest area after 20:00 or at night. it worked for me.

Last edited:
It happened to me on PC... ater spending half an hour looking for something to happen, I loaded an autosave game previous to entering the zone. It worked!

I tried for hours to get it to trigger.. I entered via the roof tops with double jump after killing all the other mercs round the corner. Eventually I just gave up.. that was 50+ hours ago.. I'm on 210h+..

Wish CDPR would let me talk to Johnny and say something like 'please reset this'.. or more immersive.. 'this is a nightmare.. wake me up!' and when you do wake up.. your back in V's apartment and the quest is reset.

In fact that would be a good option for the most bugged quests.

Select the quest you want to be reset (as long as it isn't complete)
Call Johnny on your phone.
Tell Johnny 'This is a nightmare.. wake me up!'
Johnny: OK.

I tried for hours to get it to trigger.. I entered via the roof tops with double jump after killing all the other mercs round the corner. Eventually I just gave up.. that was 50+ hours ago.. I'm on 210h+..

Wish CDPR would let me talk to Johnny and say something like 'please reset this'.. or more immersive.. 'this is a nightmare.. wake me up!' and when you do wake up.. your back in V's apartment and the quest is reset.

In fact that would be a good option for the most bugged quests.

Select the quest you want to be reset (as long as it isn't complete)
Call Johnny on your phone.
Tell Johnny 'This is a nightmare.. wake me up!'
Johnny: OK.

I like that idea. It is the only one left on that chain I cannot complete either. Also cannot get the achievement for a NCPD mission (the one with a club icon) because it shows it isn't finished even thought the item cache is looted and the shard read but still didn't trigger it as completed. Very freaking annoying.

Hi everybody!
I've found a solution in the steam discussions for the bug where nothing happens after already scanning everything.
It worked for me and I could finally finish 100% of the game.
I hope it will work for you too!

I ADVISE ON BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES IT CAN LEAD TO!
ANY CHANGES TO SAVE FILES ARE DONE ON YOUR OWN RISK.

1. download the save editor from here
2. click "Load Save" and choose you save file
3. choose the "Quest Facts" tab
4. if mq_wat_nid_15_clue exists, modify it to 3.
if it doesn't exist, click "+ New Fact", enter mq_wat_nid_15_clue and choose type "Name", and then set it's Value to 3.
5. click "Save Changes" and save the save file back in your saves folder inside a new folder or by replacing the old save you edited (Your choice)
6. close the save editor and open cyberpunk 2077 again.

After doing it, as you approach the area from the front road
the cyberpsycho should pop out of the freezer.

Things that fixed this encounter for me:
- go there at night
- talk to the guy that is still alive, scan him, loot him
- scan everything: according to console commands, you need to scan atleast 3 different things to trigger the encounter
- loot every dead body you find and read every shard that you find (there's atleast 1)
- Johnny will sit on a container, behind that container there's an easily missable scannable blood puddle, you have to scan that to trigger the encounter

Hi everybody!
I've found a solution in the steam discussions for the bug where nothing happens after already scanning everything.

I ADVISE ON BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES IT CAN LEAD TO!

if it doesn't exist, click "+ New Fact", enter mq_wat_nid_15_clue and choose type "Name", and then set it's Value to 3.
5. click "Save Changes" and save the save file back in your saves folder inside a new folder or by replacing the old save you edited (Your choice)

Tried everything in this thread, this was the only thing that worked. Not an ideal solution but at least I could get the achievement.

Thanks!

My issue is that I have completed it but the journal still lists the job as undone.

Positive side is that by tracking the quest the game doesn't display any quest objectives which is great for exploring.
you got to text regina after your done
Post automatically merged:

Hi All!
Indeed I had the same problem, but there is no bug, you have to scan 5 things I believe:
- Person that barely alive
- (dead) Person in bath
- (dead) Person on some container (?) Johnny should appear there
- Parts of body on some form of sheet
- Blood under a stack of garbage (that's the least obvious and visible step)

Wait for a great combat.

- View attachment 11086625
just wanted to say thanks. and to anyone reading this, you not only have to hit f on some of the bodies but also scan everything thoroughly.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue here. Just unable to get her to come fight. nothing left to scan, tried daytime and night. PC version.

Hi everybody!

I Love You Man. Now I can finally continue on my second playthrough

I'm having the same issue. I have 2 cyberpscho sightings in my quest log but I've finished them and all other sightings.
The 2 in the quest log are
Discount doc and bloody ritual.

Top Bottom