unclear mechanisms, potential bugs? / A immunity, B living armor behaviour

+
I have encountered two strange cases recently that has to be clarified in my opinion:

A, immunity
I have seen an immune unit buffed by force of nature. While I don't mind this, the description clearly says: "Status whereby this card cannot be manually targetted."
Now I ask myself if this is a general phenomenon and immune units are vulnerable to deck destruction, or an unintended bug/feature.
If it is intended the immunity description has to updated eg. by adding " after played/placed on field this card cannot be manually targeted" or by "cannot be manually targetted exept by hero buffing skills"

B, Living armor bug
A strange behaviour with the new card. My opponent fielded Living armor and gave it resilience the same turn after I passed. Next round first resilience buff disappeared like usual and then the card destroyed itself as if its armor would get down to zero... This make no sense with the current way things are described.
IF armor is considered as buff the contruct should have destroyed itself the moment it recieved resilience.
If there is an anti synergy between resilience and armor it should be stated elsewhere and be consistently executed with all units.

A There is a card that can remove its immunity for a turn and can be intereacted with meanwhile. Else immun shouldn't be diractly interactable while on the board.

B Weird. Though a resilent unit does loose vitality and bleeding too as far as I know, so it might just remove anything except the base strength.

1) Play "living armour"
2) cast "adrenaline rush" or any other resilience on the "living armour"
=> expected: "living armour" should stay now for the next round

BUG: it auto-destroys itself at the beginning of the next round, even if no armour was taken from it

The game considers armor a buff, so it's removed under rules of resilience, hence why L.A. destroys itself in the next round. Like, for example, Vandergriff's shield is removed the following round.

It's not a bug, as such.

Top Bottom