Uncomfortably close to fanboyessness..ness.Ness

+
if its alt's sword, then it would be a sword of Cunning Ham, which grants a Intelligence bonus to any porcine wielding it...

if its alt's sword, then it would be a sword of Cunning Ham, which grants a Intelligence bonus to any porcine wielding it...

(couldn't resist...)

Forum veteran
I hate you
If it makes you feel any better, my PS3's disc drive gave up the ghost awhile back, too. Happened while I was watching The Illusionist with Edward Norton. Suffice it to say that I wasn't impressed with the end result of that particular magic trick.

I may tell you the results (how my character died :p) when I get to that point.
Please do. I haven't played that game in so long, but it always sucked me in whenever I'd start it. Did it say if the browser version was identical to the original?

Why not a +3 Sword of Cunnilingus?
Because then it wouldn't be a play on her name that sounds sufficiently Dungeons and Dragons-ish? Duh.

Please do. I haven't played that game in so long, but it always sucked me in whenever I'd start it. Did it say if the browser version was identical to the original?

Meh, nothing very epic. Was in bed looking at the "sunset". Lived a somewhat happy life in some aspects. What worried me the most is that I was trying hard to roleplay a character totally different from me (and did many things that aren't that much like me) and from the stats and the "flashbacks" (I don't know how to call those parts where it summarized how your life had been at the end of a stage) really reminded me of myself... scary... I suppose I can't stop being myself for a moment.

I don't know how good of a translation it is from the original game into the browser based version but... well, I got invited to a softball match when I was old age and I declined. For you guys interested it's not like 227 telling me "he died in a game of softball" is like a spoiler or anything, many of the actions you take depend on your stats, resources and academic qualifications, it has that roleplaying element, not just choose your own adventure. And it is really good, you should try it.

Top Bottom