I posted this in many many many threads people might lynch me eventually and will continue to do so ofc in regard of this topic this comes from many people suggestions in the hope that devs will read this
- fix bugs
- fix AI wanted system (police teleportation behind your back is bad)
- adjust NPC AI
- add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- add cooldown on healing (now you can spam heal and be god mode)
- more JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- add more variety of GIGS (i love those, some of them are better than main quests)
- add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- adjust driving physics (some cars slide too much and you can kill pedestrians too easy)
- add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- street cred needs more functions (maybe weaklings low level gang members should run away from you?)
- netrunner battle (would be nice Netrunner vs Netrunner battle of hackers minigame similar to Gwent)
- ability to do boxing side activies not tied to the story - loosen up censoreship (Witcher 3 spoiled us)
- storage inventory needs categories
- lifepaths need more impact
- ability to use braindace in free roam (wanna see those BD's)
- ability to continue after ending "more repetitive content"
- Augument color customization "we want diff arm colors"
-Night vision, thermal vision
- More romance options
- ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs
- metro system,cab system "doubt any of this will ever happen"
- Knife retrivable
I re posted in in the actual right thread general/game suggession https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...s-for-cyberpunk-2077-moving-forward.11062328/I personally do not mind seeing your post everywhere as it pretty much sums up all the things i would like to see worked on + added or implemented and honestly really did expect some of those ideas to be in game at release (not because of hype or elevated expectations, but becasue some of those features are a given / beyond common to be part of games of this design / genre).
Keep posting these please as they are great suggestions and it saves me from doing the exact same thing, which is appreciated