Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

+
My list for now:
Mini map angled, several different presets would be great
Moving elements and adjusting the scale / color / transparency of the interface.
On / off is good, but I want a normal interface. not cluttering the screen with huge blocks of information. At 2k, the interface is just gigantic.
Add the ability to Hide corpses in the trunk, and garbage cans and not only in specials. boxes. The number of boxes can be reduced, the number of cars in locations with tasks can be increased.
Add Loot in trunks.
Shot marks on the water, I don't think it's difficult, maybe not so important, but from such trifles and details immersiveness turns out.
Steam from manholes must not pass through the cars.
Carrying some objects, barrels, boxes, boxes. Items such as rubbish, pieces of furniture and the like can be picked up, used as cold and throwing weapons / for distraction.
Objects and bodies can be thrown or put down (the head does not fly apart when the body is dropped) Explosive containers should not explode on a single punch.
Melee mechanics and animations need a lot of attention. An intuitive but more complex system is needed. something that now, too primitive, feels and looks ridiculous.
Various animation bugs, stuck NPCs and cars inside "textures".
Invisible objects of the environment, objects hanging in the air, etc.
Expensive jewelry should not end up in "trash", and should not be dealt with automatically with the auto-sorting perk.
At least some variety in behavior in the reactions of the NPC: 99.9% just walk, 0.1% take pictures, help vomit and buy soda with burrito in the vending machine, you need something else!
Minigames and random events, miniquests, not only 100500 points with bandits !! Variety is very important!
I hope the customization of the home and the car will go to the DLC.
Weapon upgrades and overhangs look dull and don't appear visually on the character's dummy.
NPCs have skirts when they sit, there is nothing under the skirt, I mean, nothing at all, their legs end in emptiness.
The lighting is cool, ray tracing is great, really. Reflection of the main character in 2.5 mirrors in the city is very bad. We see the character by lowering the camera, but we don't see it in "fair" reflections, what are the limitations, saving on several animations. Really?
Maybe you should add some hidden settings known as cinematic rtx for high end pc, including character reflections?
Look at clouds behavior, in some locations they looks broken.
Clouds/weather bug

- correct bugs and hit boxes, especially on fist fight, you can be hit way out of range! for exemple the cyberpsycho in the basement can hit you while still in basement when you are on the 1st floor!
- Remove the option that makes the UI hide everytime you enter a district or every time you pick something up :
the minimap cannot be seen for age after a cutscene if you looted just before, and some crossroads are easily missed when you drive at a border area.
- let the PC players CHOOSE THEIR KEY BINDINGS, honnestly I know it was meant to be "playable" on console, but not against kb/mouse users...
- and make a key to dodge no double tap, it's not as CP77 need so much keys it need some layers to them. From memory Shadow warrior 2 has that but it uses lot of different combos and it feels smooth,in CP it is clunky. And "C" to skip dialogs? when it's on an essential key as crouch?
- make the pedestrians avoid you instead of jumping under your car, or at least react to the horn.
- correct some car handling, some seems to stear from the rear wheels
- add a specific slider for fight musics in options, I like some ambient in the game but I'm already more than fed up with the fights one.
- add an option to remove radio when entering a car.
- add a custom folder to have a custom radio (or more than one?)
- add options to tweak the HUD, we are in 2021 and some guys have ultrawide screens or play on TV.
- add mirror options or ripperdoc to change hair styles, nails at least.
- rebalance things, at around level 23 you can max out SC, every hacks you earn XP : it seems to much.
- implement a real AI that react as it should and doesn't when it shouldn't. (so when you run in front of a dude and kill his mate, he doesn't just stand and keep minding his own business you know, and on the opposite when you go stealth he shouldn't see you 3 floors under if you didn't even enter the mission zone or trigger a cam...)
- more weather? like the division 2, which have influence on detection of the NPC too?
- weapons/clothes skins in crafting? may not be mandatory now but if coop ever becomes a things it will!

Last edited:
-A real from rags to riches experience: you start in the megabuilding maybe with no car, performing low-end gigs and you end buying navis and penthouses while planning great heists: but the whole main story would need a rewrite so..it's a dream.

-A working cab system, people love to enjoy streetsights while being driven accross Night City.

-Playable navis: you should be able to fly in a 2020 open-world set in...2077.

-A much more complete trade system: we should be able to buy custom parts for cars and vehicles (including hardware compatible with our cyberware...HUD, radars...), more clothes, get haircuts, tattoos...

-Instead of crafting in an old fashioned menu, V should craft his items in his workbench. You should plan a gig by working at home before instead of crafting in the middle of nowhere (except maybe health packs ?)

-More optic-related cyberware: night vision, thermal vision, maybe X-ray... It can enhance the gameplay dramatically

-More custom cyberware: you should be able to chose between soft-mod (like Panam or Judy) or go Maelstrom et become the next Adam Smasher (maybe by chosing to be more corporation-friendly...again a rewrite would be necessary so...)

Last edited:
I'll make a simple list and fixes which are not lofty expectations.

Melee animations need refinement, they are not acceptable in it's current state.

All weapons need a stealth take-down option. The hand gun has one, but nothing else seems to.

Enemy AI needs to be reworked where factions aggro on other factions. This includes cops.

Ape arms should only rip open doors and procure turret guns. like in 2019 deep dive. Speed up Mantis take down. Currently animation is too long resulting in unnecessary deaths.

Add ability to scrap items/weapons/armor before adding to your inventory. Also add ability to assign to either fav/trash.

My opinion...
I really would like a lot of options to customize my car, face etc... sandbox style.

The marketing, and the city calls for a sandbox style game.

But the history don´t call for this, you running against time to remove the killing chip from your head, the game put this urgency on this all the time making the player sick etc... If i have a time bomb in my head, i would give zero importance for a new house or hair, i would run to resolve this. Like someone here said, the biggest mistake was to make a character that is dying...

For the benches, chairs etc to be used, i think they would need to really improve the game for this to work, see gta5 (again gta...) for example, if you just stand and watch the street you will see people in and out, cars etc... if you do this in CP, you look one side, look the other, when you look back nothing is there anymore, or all changed, the world is not alive, the witcher was almost the same, some NPC would go to sleep, but most would just stand there, doing nothing, making a living world is not CDPR specialty...

But the history don´t call for this, you running against time to remove the killing chip from your head, the game put this urgency on this all the time making the player sick etc... If i have a time bomb in my head, i would give zero importance for a new house or hair, i would run to resolve this. Like someone here said, the biggest mistake was to make a character that is dying...

Yet you can roam for endless hours between missions and suffer almost no consquence.
Plus it would be nice to have that content in case of a NewGame+... which is inexistant for now.

The more I play the more I feel cheated, especially with the gog preorder "all your money goes to the dev' of the game"...
Nearly everything is bugged at some point :
- You buy a gun only to find the installed mods wouldn't work,
- You buy some chrome, only to find it wouldn't work with some other
- some mobs and NPC are real place-holders, they don't do sh!t.
- Melee is weird and pugilat is so baaad : like beat the brat arroyo, the guy can reach you even if you arem away, he can get out of the arena and reach you while you are stuck in with some 2001 invisible walls that prevent you from reaching it even inside the arena (the corner near the pillar is a safe zone for him, and so are the pipes he can just walk trough).
- Ranged is not so much better, the cover system is no good, when you slow time with the hack mode you can even see the bullet go trough your cover to hit you, and not a small wall or with tech weapon.
- Sneaking is bad too, sometime you can even get all mobs alarmed just by taking a body to hide it even if they are 2 floors underneath. So trying to hide things is useless. If the guy is on a chair you can stealth disable him, if he is on a coutch, you need to jump on it to do so...
- Going full rambo isnmt really a thing too, since most health chromes are bugged and power machine gun dmg is what it is. (this may be because I'm on max. difficulty but it's more a balce pb)

So I'll change some thoughts in my list.
- Finish the game.
- Test it.
- Construct a real background for the world as atm it feels way to artificial with to many easter-eggs. Cyberpunk should be able to sustain itself, here it feels it's just a "construct without soul". For exemple, while the world of Cyberpunk is violent and lawless, how come the traffic and drives are so well behaved? There isn't even gangs cars in the trafic, there are always parked... While you have a sub-mssion with a GladOS one.

The city is great. the voice acting and animations are 2021, all the rest feels pre-alpha/demo state or back the 2000.
VtM Bloodlines which was rushed and bugged feelsbetter at this point.

They would need to change the whole storyline or make V die after a week if not fixed.

First time I played I was like o shit I need to get this thing fixed/removed quickly.

Then after sometime playing and passing time for months and V still not getting closer to dying the whole immersion was gone and way to gamey.

My Request and suggestions are [1] make it so V can hangout with his/her friends not quest related and repeatable ever few hours spent in game [2] repeatable hangouts, dates and booty calls every few hours real time spent in game [3] make so v can rest in vs other bases that v has like the Aldecados base or Judy's apt after getting the key [4] more romance options .

I really hope they give us the character creation that they said they was going to have to begin with. I honestly have a hard time believing we won't get cut content as DLCs considering how upset everybody is about it. Though I think it'll be a while before we hear about DLCs Sony does need to be appeased first. I'm fairly confident it's just a matter of time.

And a flashlight Maybe ?
Post automatically merged:

We are asking a lot and I hope they will add at least 30% of those things.
Most of it we thought we were going to get to begin with. But it's hard for me to believe we won't get that stuff specifically. Just gotta give it time. Basically telling them what to do for dlc's.

I hope that after fixing the bugs/glitches and patching everything up, they expand the lifepaths to be longer than 20 minutes (e.g. maybe 2 or so hours long) and maybe have the main quests have more branching story options. Also, having a good taxi cab system (e.g. combat cabs), more romance options (e.g. long-term romances), and the ability to change your appearance whenever you want would be great, too.

About flings and joytoys I have some suggestions that would be easy to implement as they don't require more animations, just a different system for variety and roleplaying.

JOYTOYS

More joytoys all around the city.
Maybe in your apartment a Joytoy machine with a photo catalogue with some available. They would come over.

FLINGS
I was imagining since they have the animations you could go to a bar, start dancing with one of the npcs that's dancing or buy a drink to one not dancing and have the option to bring back to your apartment. These could be randomly generated as they are now in the game (npcs in the world)

Also let V be naked if he/she will and other male npcs, like the one with Sandra Dorset in the tub. The story is so mature that the censourship is another immersion break.

Last edited:
My Request and suggestions are [1] make it so V can hangout with his/her friends not quest related and repeatable ever few hours spent in game [2] repeatable hangouts, dates and booty calls every few hours real time spent in game [3] make so v can rest in vs other bases that v has like the Aldecados base or Judy's apt after getting the key [4] more romance options .

I think everything is fine as is. Maybe another quest to flesh out Jackie more would be nice but I can't see the devs spending time to add more time with V's fake GF.

lets just agree to totally disagree on this and move on :smart:. And no its not ok as is .
Post automatically merged:

I think everything is fine as is. Maybe another quest to flesh out Jackie more would be nice but I can't see the devs spending time to add more time with V's fake GF.
lets just agree to totally disagree on this and move on :smart:. And no its [the game ] not ok as is .

Guest 4531988

There is no incentive to do this.

The Game Released broken and not remotely what was advertised, still yet they made record bank.

All these upgrades you suggest from a Market, Profit, Corporate, etc standpoint, makes no sense to do.

At best you could hope for some of the easy things to happen in a rerelease of the came called Cyberpunk 2078 or something else stupid with a full price tag.

There is literally 0 reason to do this, the only reason they are doing what they are doing is to placate investor lawsuits, and few of the EU lawsuits. Soon as they are legally safe don't expect an inch more, there is no reason to give an inch at that point.

It will not drive sales, the sales were made Already.

Hell 35 perks in the game do not work still as of 1.1, and I doubt we will even see them working ever. The system as compartmental and not meant to work together. Evasion does not work at all, X while blocking doesn't work at all,

Several perks are overworking,
Mods don't work properly,
Enemy AI lacks pathing,
Grenades randomly cannot be thrown,
Hacks Randomly stop doing damage,
Ram and Health Regeneration randomly won't work when talented.
Ram Regeneration out of combat randomly will stop working.
Third person view was scrapped so they didn't have to fix animations.
Enemies still spawn in walls

You are right they made the scope of the game too big for narrative driven game like this; However this is due to game changing direction completely, and trying to use work from the previous vision.

They were suppose to be the "Good Guy" Developers, but 2020 fucked the world. Might as well let it burn at this point. Hope is an delusion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/l30rq7

Hi, I created this topic to suggest the Devs new Features and Game balance. I hope others get involved too and we get the game everyone wanted.

If you wanted a completely different game, go and raise the money and hire the team to write a completely different game.

Top Bottom