"Undiscovered" side mission issue

+
Hello everyone!

I am stuck on an Undiscovered, side mission.

Here:
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.13 - 14.55.07.52.png

This is what i found:
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.13 - 14.49.55.10.png

I have found that Coolant in the bathroom. I get the prompt to pick it up, i press it, but nothing happens, and I cannot use it anymore:
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.13 - 14.50.06.26.png

I have absolutely no idea what to do now. I tried to look it up on the internet, but seems like nobody got stuck on this one yet, or everyone else got this, except me...

Can anybody help me out?

I havn't even been able to enter the building, all the doors just say they're unpowered. I've tried to enter every door from the roof to all sides, am i missing something?

How did you even get inside the building ? This is the one quest that completely doesn't work and seems bugged.

How did you even get inside the building ? This is the one quest that completely doesn't work and seems bugged.

Try at night. But the quest still bugged. I seen video where it can pickup coolant, but no option to give it. And i am also, can't complete, because i can't take coolant from bath like in the pic above.

I got in via the emergency stairs at the side of the building, ground level, requires 11 Technical Ability though but I am also having this problem with the coolant.

Same. Entered from the fire escape, pressed the prompt to pick up the coolant but it's not in my backpack and I cant interact with anything near Bugbear.

Still buged. You're suppoused to receive a call from Okada when approach de building, but it doesnt happen.

might be a stupid question, but after you found the coolant, did you use the monitor or "speak" with the girl?
You have to use the coolant there before you unplug her from the net, otherwise you'll fry/destroy her brain as it should've been said in the quest (or at the pc, etc) somewhere.

Haven't had any issues with this quest, however I have something similar with another side mission that I just cannot "discover". The quest stays undiscovered and there is nothing I can interact with. The marker points on a PC on a reception table but there is only a File with no content on it. I dont think there will be a fix very soon for all those buggs concerning any thing quest related =(

1608900895083.png

I am actually having this exact issue as well now. I kep looking and looking for an access card or something. I am 99 percent sure this, and another bugged scanner are my last 2 missions in the game..

After some of the bugfix patches, Wakako now correctly calls to start the gig, however I still can't pick up the coolant, and trying to unplug 8ug8ear softlocks the game.

Top Bottom