Undo picking the wrong card

+
Undo picking the wrong card

I don't know why it happened to me now quite a few times, perhaps I am just an idiot, but sometimes I pick the wrong card by accident when I play Brouver Hoog. I scroll through my silver cards and wanna play Vesemir, but somehow I end up playing Toruviel. Perhaps my brain expects the cards to move further into the middle of the screen while scrolling and so I end up picking the wrong card.

So an "undo" Button would be nice before you actually play the card. Like with normal cards, you select them but still are able to pick another one by right-clicking. Would be nice if a right click would result in going back to the selection screen so that we could pick the card we actually wanted to play.

I second this and am surprised there has been no change (that I know of) for five years. I just had a match where I was using the Red Haze bomb to select a unit and deal damage to an adjacent unit with its power and I realized I picked the wrong unit instantly after clicking the wrong one. Nothing on the board had changed yet and the opponent would never have known which card I was playing, so why can I not undo a move that has no effect yet? Magic The Gathering Arena allows this and I stopped playing it in favor of GWENT.

yes - canceling unplayed card would be a good ux feature.

sometimes game freezes or staggers a bit, and it affects choice a of card.

until a card is played, there should be a way to undo the choice.

This would be great, happened to me several times... sometimes if I'm playing too fast (when I play unranked modes usually), I select by mistake the adjacent card of the one I was willing to play. It's weird because with some cards you can cancel it, while others simply won't allow cancelation.

Yes actually playing on mobile I have a problem that I want to play a card but the game keeps doing some weird stuff like "ARE YOU SURE?!!?" And keeps bringing it back into my hand and I am like wtf man I must target a unit (with the unit I am playing) and time is running out! xD

right. and the leader ability too, sometimes I misc-lick my S'T leader, have no way to cancel it, have to boost 5 units at hand anyway, which I don't want to boost, it really sucks. :(

Top Bottom