unequip cyberware ?

+
WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED TO UNEQUIP CYBERWARE?

its not possible to unequip cyberware. why? i dont know ...

yes u can use the item wheel for fast selecting a gun, but what if i dont want to use tools such as mono, mantis, gorilla, launch? Only 3 Guns. (option to disable/enable gun slots would be excellent)

Same for the legs, double jump and the other one. And all the other stuff, once a cyber

WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED TO UNEQUIP CYBERWARE?

its not possible to unequip cyberware. why? i dont know ...

yes u can use the item wheel for fast selecting a gun, but what if i dont want to use tools such as mono, mantis, gorilla, launch? Only 3 Guns. (option to disable/enable gun slots would be excellent)

Same for the legs, double jump and the other one. And all the other stuff, once a cyber

Well, if you want to go for an in-game explanation, parts of your body were permanently cut off to be replaced by cybernetics. If you would remove those implants, you would not be able to function anymore.

Why don't you just unequip the gun slots that you don't want?
they are still active, instead of a gun - bare hands
Post automatically merged:

Well, if you want to go for an in-game explanation, parts of your body were permanently cut off to be replaced by cybernetics. If you would remove those implants, you would not be able to function anymore.
so every person in nc who has no arms is forced to use weaponized arms. thinking of a baby with mantis blades equipped.

they are still active, instead of a gun - bare hands
Post automatically merged:

so every person in nc who has no arms is forced to use weaponized arms. thinking of a baby with mantis blades equipped.

They can use non-weaponized cyberware. We can only buy the military stuff because it's what relevant to gameplay. I agree with not being able to remove cyberware. If you cut your arm off for one, how can you have your arm back?

They should give us option to change our body parts. I wanted to have a silverhand too :(

They should give us option to change our body parts. I wanted to have a silverhand too :(

I get not adding a bunch of cyberwear that doesn't add any benefit, aside from cosmetic, such as a metal arm to the cyberwear buy screen.

But I would love to see a future update allow you to customize your characters appearance, where when you start the game (or change it eventually with patches) that you can simply choose to have a metal arm/leg, or even be a golden doll bot.

Yeah! Cosmetic limbs and stuff should've been a thing. I was trying to get rid of my Mantis Arms too at some point ;)

You can, however - replace cyberwear with other cyberwear. Guess it's a start?

That was my biggest complaint regarding the cyberware not having more visuals. I want gold chrome dammit! Still don't understand why (yeah yeah yeah...time and effort) ripperdocs weren't faction based, go to a corpo doc you get sleak corpo styled chrome, go to a malestrom ripper, you get janky malestrom styled gear. Clothing stores sort of do it with the fashions but why not the cyberware too? :'(

I get not adding a bunch of cyberwear that doesn't add any benefit, aside from cosmetic, such as a metal arm to the cyberwear buy screen.

But I would love to see a future update allow you to customize your characters appearance, where when you start the game (or change it eventually with patches) that you can simply choose to have a metal arm/leg, or even be a golden doll bot.

I might have worded that wrong. I think we SHOULD be able to have cosmetic cyberware. It's like insanely weird that we can't. Probably more cut content.

I was just mentioning to the OP as it seems like he was under the impression that there are only weaponized cyberware from a Lore point of view and not being able to remove them once installed (only change) makes perfect sense to me.

I was very surprised to find that there is no fashionware in the game. No cyberskins, tech hair, etc. These were mentioned many times in the years leading to release, but now seem to have been forgotten.

I'm kinda hoping it will be a DLC thing.

I'm kinda hoping it will be a DLC thing.
100% yes. Last couple of missions I played through had NPC's with nice custom made cyberware, gold skin, scroll work details. I'm ready to throw my scratch as that. Hell, I'd be happy with just chosing new eye colours whenswapping Kiroshi.

Top Bottom