Universe of CP-2077, Night City and all the playing area.

+
Many players ask for more. however, the first question; did you play Cyberpunk 2077 correctly?
there is so much to discover, the gangsters who explain their history, their problem. this father who begs his daughter not to become a prostitute.
the Maelstrom and why they are so; barbarians new gen.
Dum dum, a character that I especially like for his dialogue lines which amuse me. Yes, CP-2077 is a very rich game if you only spend time in it. and I made some nice discoveries... Enjoy to discover, some discoveries are not yet on social networks.
I am a very patient, curious woman, like any woman, I think. Before asking for more; search the universe of CP-2077, it is worth it.

notice; I started a new game for the third time. 1/ Street kid 2/ Nomad and now, Corpo.

Did I play it correctly?! Man, if I bump into a cop on the street he will pull out his gun and KILL ME. I haven't heard from my gf in 40 hours of hard questing to save my life and if I hit her up she just says the same old stuff. I wreck my car every 50 ft because I apparently have ZERO idea where I'm going and my car is on ice half the time, and I usually end up wrecking into a pack of pedestrians that don't even seem to notice me until they're dead. Did I mention the cops? I've got this Japanese buddy that calls me and won't hang up but never says anything and half the jobs I do yield no reward.

Played it correctly... yeesh.

1.1 just broke more than it fixed... and still no comment from RED - its a shame. if they won't start to communicate soonish... the playerbase will just following the clouds puppets proposal... "if u have to kill... than kill. if u have to burn them to the ground... just burn."...

Last edited:

Pufty

Forum regular
Did I play it correctly?! Man, if I bump into a cop on the street he will pull out his gun and KILL ME. I haven't heard from my gf in 40 hours of hard questing to save my life and if I hit her up she just says the same old stuff. I wreck my car every 50 ft because I apparently have ZERO idea where I'm going and my car is on ice half the time, and I usually end up wrecking into a pack of pedestrians that don't even seem to notice me until they're dead. Did I mention the cops? I've got this Japanese buddy that calls me and won't hang up but never says anything and half the jobs I do yield no reward.

Played it correctly... yeesh.
The points he raises about exploring some out-of-sight details is valid, but you hooked on the one sentence that is the hook of the conversation :D

In regards to the post, I will also reflect upon it with my own video (a deep dive), but without the gameplay impressions, because as far as there are actually interesting topics to discuss, uncover and wonder about, the gameplay is pretty accurate from that sour reply

The points he raises about exploring some out-of-sight details is valid, but you hooked on the one sentence that is the hook of the conversation :D

In regards to the post, I will also reflect upon it with my own video (a deep dive), but without the gameplay impressions, because as far as there are actually interesting topics to discuss, uncover and wonder about, the gameplay is pretty accurate from that sour reply

Honestly I just thought that was funny. There's a lot of potential here and his post does tap into it, but the suggestion that anyone could be playing something this slipshod "incorrectly" is just laughable to me.

"Alright guys, I admit the gameplay is kinda crap, the story has holes all throughout, virtually nothing you do for the entirety of the game makes any difference to anything unless you do nothing but main quests, and your character is as likeable and interesting as a blank sheet of paper... but there are some super cool little text documents here and there that are totally worth $60."

I've got almost three hundred hours into this game, on my second play through now. This time I'm sort of playing the story and doing more exploring then anything. This world is amazing and I'm still finding things I didn't see before. I wish we could just walk instead of running everywhere. I really enjoy exploring the city at night when it is raining, sometimes a lite rain or it might be a heavy rain. There doesn't seem to be any thunder storms, that would be great.

Yes, the game has serious issues, but in my mind I have gotten my moneys worth just in having a world this large and beautiful to run around.

I would like to clarify that I am not judging anyone. who am I to judge, I who went to prison for computer hacking of very sensitive data for 13 years. No, I am not the good soul here.
on December 10, 2020, I was so angry against the result ; I listened to RATM "Killing in the name" for an hour.
it is only a point of view, just a point of view.

I wish we could just walk instead of running everywhere.

If you hold the right mouse button down while using your forward key it makes you walk slowly.... ( it's a kind of zoom-in closer up that slows down just your walk, like to the same speed as all the NPC) but there's no 'capslock' type arrangement to toggle it so after a while it hurts your finger holding it down for long periods thru RSI. But, it's easy way to just slow down for short periods then jog/run when longer distances and also makes it easier to go down crowded stairs and streets without bumping NPCs. I've got so used to it now I use that and shift/sprint along with the normal jog, it seems entirely natural.

If you hold the right mouse button down while using your forward key it makes you walk slowly.... ( it's a kind of zoom-in closer up that slows down just your walk, like to the same speed as all the NPC) but there's no 'capslock' type arrangement to toggle it so after a while it hurts your finger holding it down for long periods thru RSI. But, it's easy way to just slow down for short periods then jog/run when longer distances and also makes it easier to go down crowded stairs and streets without bumping NPCs. I've got so used to it now I use that and shift/sprint along with the normal jog, it seems entirely natural.

Thank You! Better then nothing. I'm sure others will appreciate your tip as well, good info.

Top Bottom