Unkillable Werewolves (in quests Wild at Heart, The King of the Wolves)

+
Unkillable Werewolves (in quests Wild at Heart, The King of the Wolves)

Hello,

I have been encountering The Skellige Most Wanted quest for some while now, but I didn't mind, because it's just a side quest. Allthough I have read some tips recently, which should make this work properly.

Since the NG+ dlc came out, I have started to play again and when I was doing quest Wild at Heart where you are supposed to at the end to kill the werewolf too, I was surprised that the same problem as in The Skellige Most Wanted occured - when you make fatal blow the wolf won't die, he just stand, sometimes run around, nothing is happening. So I decided to choose different option (don't want to spoil for others) where you don't have to kill werewolf "manually".

But, the biggest problem happened when I was playing as a Ciri while doing Ciri's Story: The King of the Wolves quest.
I should have known, but after a very though fight where the Werewolf takes 90% of Ciri's life on one hit (Death March) I just couldn't believe my eyes.
Because after I successfully kill the Werewolf nothing happened and the same problem as mentioned above occured again. Which means I can't continue the main story. Basically I am stuck here as a Ciri.

I tried to disable all the mods, deleting developer console but the werewolf still persists. It cannot be killed.

Please do you have some tips for me? Or is this bug which cannot be solved until some developer fix it? Which means I can't play until that. :sad2:

Thank you, and sorry for my english.

Edit: I am playing on PC W7, GoG 1.08.2 version
Edit2: I contacted support via email and gave them my savefile. They didn't have any problem with killing the werewolf. So right now I am reinstalling the game and then I will try to kill it again. Otherwise I am just gonna use savefile the support gave me, where they managed to kill the werewolf.

Edit3: SOLVED
After reinstalling the game I could successfully kill the Werewolf in Ciri's story which means I can continue playing. :happy3:

You can close this topic, thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom